CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 12, March, 2009

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Peter T Davis, Mar 16, 2009.

?

Which post should win the CoinTalk Thread of the Week of the week 12, March, 2009 contest?

Poll closed Mar 23, 2009.
  1. [post=547975]The FS (Full Step) Designation for Jefferson Nickels Defined (PHOTOGRAPHICALLY)[/post]

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  2. [post=549925]Blazing Red 200+ Year Old Copper Token[/post]

3 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. [post=531491]Key Dates for Business Strike Memorial Cents[/post]

5 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. [post=399897]MY HISTORY and COINS[/post]

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
  5. [post=546536]Another photo question[/post]

3 vote(s)
    10.0%
  6. Remaining nominations cumulated

27 vote(s)
    90.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_man12

the_man12 Amateur Photographer

The FS (Full Step) Designation for Jefferson Nickels Defined (PHOTOGRAPHICALLY)

I found this [post=547975]post[/post] on "The FS (Full Step) Designation for Jefferson Nickels Defined (PHOTOGRAPHICALLY)" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 12, March, 2009"

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. SNemecek

SNemecek New Member

Extreme copper cleaning

I found this [post=548152]post[/post] on "Extreme copper cleaning" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 12, March, 2009"

4. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

I found this [post=547975]post[/post] on "The FS (Full Step) Designation for Jefferson Nickels Defined (PHOTOGRAPHICALLY)" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 12, March, 2009"

5. Arizona Jack

Arizona Jack The Lincoln-ator

Before and After pictures

I found this [post=547826]post[/post] on "Before and After pictures" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 12, March, 2009"

6. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

7. snaz

snaz Registry fever

8. randygeki

randygeki Coin Collector

9. Todd Volker

Todd Volker Member

Liberty Head Design

I found this [post=548099]post[/post] on "Liberty Head Design" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 12, March, 2009"

10. jloring

jloring Senior Citizen

TRIVIA: What's a Cartwheel?

I found this [post=548403]post[/post] on "TRIVIA: What's a Cartwheel?" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 12, March, 2009"

11. giorgio11

giorgio11 Senior Numismatist

12. Sholom

Sholom retired...

13. editor_ens

editor_ens Numismatic Editor

TRIVIA: What's a Cartwheel?

I found this [post=548403]post[/post] on "TRIVIA: What's a Cartwheel?" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 12, March, 2009"

14. the_man12

the_man12 Amateur Photographer

Extreme copper cleaning

I found this [post=548152]post[/post] on "Extreme copper cleaning" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 12, March, 2009"

15. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Hammer at the Ready Moderator

Sometimes ebay isn't all bad...

I found this [post=548199]post[/post] on "Sometimes ebay isn't all bad..." interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 12, March, 2009"

16. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

Bank Practices

I found this [post=548444]post[/post] on "Bank Practices" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 12, March, 2009"

17. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

1986 Cartwheel Dollar

I found this [post=548539]post[/post] on "1986 Cartwheel Dollar" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 12, March, 2009"

18. weryon

weryon World traveler - In Thailand

19. TheNoost

TheNoost huldufolk

20. mikenoodle

mikenoodle The Village Idiot Supporter

21. Catbert

Catbert Evil Cat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.