Cointalk History

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by snaz, May 14, 2010.

1. The Penny Lady®

The Penny Lady® Coin Dealer

Jack, right back at you, my dear sweet friend! And yes, it is you to whom I am so grateful for showing me the way here. I feel like I've become part of a new family here on CT. :hug:

And Snaz, again, this is such a great thread - seeing the history of so many of my new "family" members is fun and informative. I know you had to have spent an incredible amount of time putting this together, not to mention all the "additions" you are getting. You should make this history list however you want to, exclude/include whoever you feel appropriate, for whatever reason you want. This is your little baby to nurture and grow according to your own ideas and for your own purpose! :hatch:

And please forgive me going off topic for a sec, but Jack, don't forget the fun games of pool with your beautiful wife, the Woodstock party van, and the blast we had with all the young-uns at Rock Bottom (not to mention you picking up that huge tab)! Such great and memorable times, that's for sure - and I can't wait for the next new and exciting adventure! You will always have a soft spot in my heart as well. Kiss

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. hamman88

hamman88 Spare some change, sir?

I'm flattered I made the the timeline, but what made me important enough to make the list?

And in my defense, I was only 15 at the time of my fake exodus' (I'm 19 know)

4. Byron L Reed

Byron L Reed Junior Member

Depends much on one's definition of 'active.'

5. mikenoodle

mikenoodle The Village Idiot Supporter

took you a long time to get to that reply Byron. :) Glad to see that you're still here regardless of number of posts.

6. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Welcome to old timers day fellas.....:)

7. Conder101

Conder101 Numismatist

Congratulations Byron, you got me beat, by nine days.

Draft saved Draft deleted