Coinstar silver today

Discussion in 'Coin Roll Hunting' started by junkcollector, Dec 1, 2015.

1. junkcollector

junkcollector Junior Member

After a long coinstar dry spell found a 1964 D Washington quarter today same machine a few hours later 14 cents and a beaten up 193? Wheat cent

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. FOX85

FOX85 Member

Nice find, I don't know how you guys get those machines in time but it's great that someone who knows about coins found them.

swamp yankee likes this.
  4. theshoegazer

theshoegazer Well-Known Member

In a year of looking regularly, I've found 1 silver quarter, a couple of silver dimes, a Canadian silver dime, and lots of foreign & clad stuff.

I've read about people finding gold coins, 90% half dollars, or a fistful of dimes... still waiting for that score.

5. Garrett Haag

Garrett Haag Active Member

My dad got a 1964 Kennedy earlier this year but I have no luck finding anything despite the fact I go more often.

6. NOS

NOS Former Coin Hoarder

After five years of finding nothing more than Chuck E. Cheese tokens and one or two cents here and there, I hit a small jackpot last month with a Coinstar machine. The reject slot was packed with coins that contained cents, nickels, dimes and quarters as well as numerous foreign coins that spanned some five countries. Overall, I found some $6 in face value worth of coins.

Draft saved Draft deleted