WTS: Coins for Sale: A little bargain for everyone!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Phoenix21, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Well-Known Member

Good evening everyone! I am going through my collection and selling off select pieces. I am highly reputable, having countless of successful transactions to date on this forum and others.

Whether you are the avid collector, novice and want some nice type coins to get an idea of what to collect or a dealer that wants to add to his own personal collection, I am certain I have something for you.

Here are the terms of this listing:

Shipping is FREE.

If you see something, ask me whether it is firm or negotiable. Most of my prices are firm, however talk to me. I am easy to work with.

I will consider trades. Shoot me an offer.

My prices are based off past sales, general market reviews and sold eBay auctions.

Payment:

I accept money orders and if the buyer absolutely desires I will accept paypal. My personal preference is money orders, so please only request paypal if there is no other viable option.

Pictures:

I am willing and able to provide pictures as requested! Let me know what you are interested in and I will more than oblige with solid, quality pictures.

Enough of the jargon and on with the show!

Half Cent:

1825 Half Cent

ANACS certified VF-20

Solid, problem-free coin for the grade. Only 63,000 minted! Beautiful chocolate surfaces.

Price: $111

Lincoln Cent:

1924-S Lincoln Cent

AU-50

Beautiful lustrous example with STRONG strike. The wheat stalks are gorgeous, and there appears to be a planchet error on the reverse. You have my guarantee it is problem free, and hard to find in this condition with such an exemplary strike. A definite pick-up for the Lincoln enthusiast, or one who collects strongly struck S-mint Lincolns.

Price: $56

1959-D/D/D Lincoln Cent RPM #5

Gem BU and amazing RPM visible even with the naked-eye. Popular variety!

Price: Make offer

1959-D/D Lincoln Cent RPM#7

Another Gem BU beauty.

1959-D/D North Die #8

Gorgeous gem piece with popping luster.

Barber Quarter

1913-D Barber Quarter G-6

Eye-appealing piece that is well circulated. Only 3,046,000 minted!

Price: $9

Barber Half Dollar:

1913-S Barber Half Dollar G-4

Well-circulated problem free coin with nice appeal. Ya gotta love old silver.

Price: $20

Last edited: Feb 3, 2014