Featured "COINS - AS SEEN ON TV!" Featuring RCTV Rare Collectibles TV

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Norsk64, Mar 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2011steeny

2011steeny Member

When are you going to do the next analysis, and who is it?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Oran

Oran New Member

4. Oran

Oran New Member

Wat to do with my 1963d Lincoln penny? Its in very good condition

5. ddddd

ddddd Member

Start your own thread. That way you will get the most responses to your question since it is not related to this current thread.

6. 2011steeny

2011steeny Member

When are you going to do the review on the HSN Vault?

7. 2011steeny

2011steeny Member

Are you going to do a review on The Coin Vault?

8. Norsk64

Norsk64 The Coin TV Critic

Thanks for the questions! I featured the HSN Vault in my last write up, roughly 6 weeks ago. It is available on CoinTalk somewhere. As for The Coin Vault, I will be featuring them in a write-up in the next 3 months. My next write up will be published soon, and it's a long one! I am featuring AAN-TV next, and it is a must read for anyone that watches them, or any other Coin TV programming/network. Stay tuned!

9. Norsk64

See reply in other post...

10. Norsk64

See info in another post reply... Thanks!

11. 352sdeer

352sdeer Collecting Lincoln cents for 50 years!

ONLY EVERY SINGLE SUBMISSION IM SURE,

12. 352sdeer

352sdeer Collecting Lincoln cents for 50 years!

They did a full length film on his dealings back in the day:
    07F44544-0705-4F90-A8C4-6B71685E9CAC.jpeg
    And here he is shaking down some unsuspecting bumpkin for his MS67 1880CC. David paid him a dollar now that’s fair right?
    A56ABB01-6133-432C-84A5-9C11F1573117.jpeg
    David would never never take advantage of a seller would he. Oh that’s right he admitted to it I almost forgot. G R E A T G U Y if you want to possibly get ripped off. These kind of people are all nice and smiles until they don’t make the ridiculous profit margins they need then it’s a different dog to hunt.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  13. Sundance79

Sundance79 Active Member

I watched Rick’s show last week. You are right on about his pricing. He was offering some slabbed coin for $499 that could be had without much searching for $125 to $150. He did have a very entertaining show with a ton of background info about the coins he was offering. But I have to pity anyone who buys from him.

352sdeer likes this.
  14. TheMont

TheMont Well-Known Member

I can't watch his show anymore. He gives the same information every show to, I believe, boast his ego. He only sells what he considers high end coins and then brings in Jack to sell what he said he'd never sell- bullion. As Sundance 79 said he is well overpriced, he recently bragged that he had 500 2017 Congratulations coins and he was selling them for only $199.00 for PR69. That same coin was all over the place for $1.29.

15. wcoins

wcoins GEM-ber

Art&Coin is gone....AANTV is gone. What other shows can you watch online besides CoinVault and HSN?

16. V. Kurt Bellman

V. Kurt Bellman Yes, I'm blunt! Get over your "feeeeelings".

Better question - Why would anyone WANT to?

352sdeer likes this.
  17. TheMont

Jeremiah sold AAN and it failed so he has come back on as AJN (listed on Dish Network as Jeremiah's auctions, Coins) and is selling coins and jewelry. There is another show, I believe it's called Collectable Coins with Steve and Don also. I like to watch the Coin Vault (Silvertown), not to buy, but to see what's new out there, that I may have missed, and if I see something I like, I look on eBay or check one of the online sellers.

wcoins likes this.
  18. mqqn

mqqn New Member

Having read the entire thread, I was really looking forward to seeing reading the AAN-TV review.

Alas, 6 months later no word. I hope Norsk is still around.

best

mqqn

19. TheMont

There is no AAN, it was sold and went under. Jeremiah, the original owner, came back on the air as AJN or as listed on Dish, "Jeremiah's auctions, Coins". He is , as of now doing jewelry and over priced coins. He has come up with his own certification label which is similar to NGC its NCG (which probably confuses people) it stands for National Coin Grading and so far every coin he's had under that label has been an MS70 orPR70. He now charges delivery charge on all sales, including "Buy it Now" ones and continues a 10% surcharge on auctions. From the surfing I've done by the channel it seems he's doing more auctions than buy it now sales. For now, it looks like he selling mostly consignment coins so he's definitely looking for a particular price level. Shawn and Eric are doing coins, Adam hasn't come back (thank God). They're not showing anything new, just older stuff than they claim is worth more than when the mint sold it.

mqqn likes this.
  20. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

ESN Direct also is gone. Put together with the other two, I’d have to say we have a good start.

Stevearino likes this.
  21. mqqn

mqqn New Member

I have to say I enjoy the coin sale shows on Direct TV - if only to get away from politics and commercials (I know - coin shows are all commercials....but no COMMERCIALS)

All good - I did enjoy this thread when it was going as intended.

Thanks for the updates.
    best

mqqn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.