"COINS - AS SEEN ON TV!" AAN-TV Returns as AAC-TV

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Norsk64, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Norsk64

Norsk64 The Coin TV Critic

IMG_0263.JPG
    While parousing the TV lineup on Wednesday night, I happened across DIRECTV channel 324 and it was as if I had taken a step back in time. There was the familiar flag logo and big yellow letters with a coin show to go with it. Only it wasn't the AAN-TV logo, but an exact representation with the letters "AAC-TV." And there was the voice of Eric Wagner, former AAN On-Air Host along with Shawn Leflar. You still don't see their faces during coin presentations, and much of the AAN format, including coin offerings and auctions (10% Buyers Premium!) are back just as they were in the AAN-TV days. For those that need a back story, 3 years ago, Jeremiah (former owner of AAN, and current owner of AAC) sold AAN to a group that according to one insider, "Drove the business into the ground." AAN-TV soon thereafter went off the air. Jeremiah then got the 'old gang back together including On-Air hosts, Operators, Customer Service Reps, and more. In April of 2019, AAC-TV was launched offering Real Estate auctions, Jewelry, and Coins on Wednesday and Friday nights. The pride of St. Petersburg, Florida was back. And they couldn't be happier. A full review of AAC-TV will be soon forthcoming and they will be graded on things such as Price/Value, Educational Content, Coin Variety, Honesty, Customer Service, Show Production Quality, and more! But First is my comprehensive review of The Coin Vault...Coming Soon! So Stay Tuned to "COINS - AS SEEN ON TV!"

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
Draft saved Draft deleted