WTS: Coins and sets for everyone! Also, buying silver!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Phoenix21, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Well-Known Member

Prices have been lowered on some items to better reflect the market. :) Pictures are enclosed below. I am also looking to buy some silver, and as mentioned below I am willing to trade for it. Let me know what you have.

Whether you are the avid collector, novice and want some nice type coins to get an idea of what to collect or a dealer that wants to add to his own personal collection, I am certain I have something for you.

Here are the terms of this listing:

Shipping is FREE.

I DO accept trades. Especially in the form of silver bullion and/or junk silver. Hit me an offer and I will consider it.

Feel free to make reasonable offers. I am a fair guy. I want you to be happy, but I can't break the bank in doing so. ;)

Half Cent:

1825 Half Cent

ANACS certified VF-20

Solid, problem-free coin for the grade. Only 63,000 minted! Beautiful chocolate surfaces.

Price: $95

Lincoln Cent:

1924-S Lincoln Cent

AU-50

Beautiful lustrous example with STRONG strike. The wheat stalks are gorgeous, and there appears to be a planchet error on the reverse. You have my guarantee it is problem free, and hard to find in this condition with such an exemplary strike. A definite pick-up for the Lincoln enthusiast, or one who collects strongly struck S-mint Lincolns.

Price: $40

Barber Quarter

1913-D Barber Quarter G-6

Eye-appealing piece that is well circulated. Only 3,046,000 minted!

Price: $7

Barber Half Dollar:
    1913-S Barber Half Dollar G-4

Well-circulated problem free coin with nice appeal. Ya gotta love old silver.

Price: $15
    Proof sets:

2006-S Silver Quarter Proof Set:

Beautiful deeply-set cameo'd coins with brilliant reflective surfaces. This is for the five-piece quarters only. Has original mint box and COA.

Price: $23

2007-S Silver Quarter Proof Set:

Beautiful deeply-set cameo'd coins with brilliant reflective surfaces. This is for the five-piece quarters only. Has original mint box and COA. Box has light shelf wear.

Price: $27

2008-S Silver Quarter Proof Set:

Beautiful deeply-set cameo'd coins with brilliant reflective surfaces. This is for the five-piece quarters only. Has original mint box and COA. Box shows shelf wear, but the coins inside along with the holder are beautiful.

Price: $25

2009-S Silver Quarter Proof Set:
    Beautiful deeply-set cameo'd coins with brilliant reflective surfaces. This is for the six-piece quarters only. Has original mint box and COA.

Price: $29

2010-S Silver Quarter Proof Set:

Beautiful deeply-set cameo'd coins with brilliant reflective surfaces. This is for the five-piece quarters only. Has original mint box and COA.
    Price: $33

If you buy all five sets, they are yours for $125 shipped!

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files: