Coin without any number/figure?

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by ErolGarip, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

Now, now, now, don't get all sensitive on us...

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. CoinCorgi

CoinCorgi Tell your dog I said hi!

26. I've run out of toes, paws, tails, ears and noses. I'm done. Where's my martini?

Truble and SchwaVB57 like this.
  4. ErolGarip

ErolGarip Active Member

99,9999% of people do not have the cent in their pockets. You are one of very very few people doing that. You are a good guy for those who have been trying to circulate the cent. But, you too probably know that circulation of the cent has never worked and will never work, either.

Some people, many people say that its material value of the cent is higher than its face value that is the numeral on the cent coin that is "1". For example, they are saying that its material (cupper zinc alloy) costs nowadays 1.5 cents or even more. So, somehow, if it is really circulated in mass volume, there is 50% or more profit for "whole collectors" and this is another obstactle in the circulation of cent. The cent coin is around 2 grams, but, lets say it is lowered to 1 gram. Even if it is made of cheap steel, material cost of the cent coin will exceed its face value in some years. There are also some other obstacles that prevent circulation of the cent.

So, while it is a waste of effort to try to circulate the cent it is nonsense to do so. But, the cent has to exist. It is still money even if it is not circulated. So, the only way is to keep the cent in your pocket and you don't need to use it in purchase etc and you don't need to receive it at every purchase. Having at least one 1cent always in the pocket is sufficient. When everybody does this this 2500 years old historical cent problem will have been solved.

5. Truble

Truble Well-Known Member

We made it to 502 Replies, 13,760 Views, for a thread to comes down to this.. Always keep One Cent your pocket to keep the One Cent in circulation, and no coins of antiquity ever had numeric values placed on them, they were what they were "a denirus" or "a shekel", etc.

Kentucky likes this.
  6. SchwaVB57

SchwaVB57 Well-Known Member

505! That's a lot of confused viewers!

Truble likes this.
  7. Truble

Truble Well-Known Member

The 13760 views is what is astonishing! If each view was equal to one cent, that's $137.60.

Kentucky and SchwaVB57 like this.
  8. ErolGarip

ErolGarip Active Member

Yes, and, "Truble" is one of them. See, even after 505 posts, he is still confused:

It is NOT "Always keep One Cent in your pocket to the keep the One Cent in circulation."

It is "Always keep One Cent in your pocket NOT to the keep the One Cent in circulation."

One Cent is NOT for circulation. It is NOT for change.
    One Cent is real pocket coin.

As for "denarius", "shekel", etc. They were like "dollar", "euro", etc which are not "unit" of money actually. Denarius, shekel, etc were not, either. For example, in our day, unit of money in Israel is not shekel, but, "agora", but, they don't have One Agora in their pockets, either. Poor them too.

So, yes, this is a problem for more than 2500 years. If it was not, there would not have been the Cent problem. Not that I am expecting any thank, as the problem hasn't been solved, yet. World is in trouble.

9. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

You betcha......

SchwaVB57 likes this.
  10. Truble

Truble Well-Known Member

Hell, I think all of us are confused since day one! My first posts were that none of this makes any sense. Only thing we've agreed upon is a Sieinfeld episode dealing with Kramers pocket change.

11. green18

Seventh Stanza.......

Billy Joel Lyrics
    "Movin' Out (Anthony's Song)"

Anthony works in the grocery store
    Savin' his pennies for some day
    Mama Leone left a note on the door,
    She said,
    "Sonny, move out to the country."

Oh but workin' too hard can give you a heart attack
    You oughta know by now
    Who needs a house out in Hackensack?
    Is that all you get for your money?

And it seems such a waste of time
    If that's what it's all about
    Mama, if that's movin' up then I'm movin' out.

Sergeant O'Leary is walkin' the beat
    At night he becomes a bartender
    He works at Mister Cacciatore's down on Sullivan Street
    Across from the medical center

And he's tradin' in his Chevy for a Cadillac
    You oughta know by now
    And if he can't drive
    With a broken back
    At least he can polish the fenders

And it seems such a waste of time
    If that's what it's all about
    Mama, if that's movin' up then I'm movin' out.

You should never argue with a crazy mind
    You oughta know by now
    You can pay Uncle Sam with the overtime
    Is that all you get for your money?

And if that's what you have in mind
    Yeah, if that's what you're all about,
    Good luck, moving up, 'cause I'm movin' out!

I'm movin' out...

imrich and SchwaVB57 like this.
  12. ErolGarip

ErolGarip Active Member

This place where we are talking is a thread on a forum, on the internet, a virtual World. What you found non-sense here in this thread exists also off-the net that is called real World/life. Just a remind. Many of the places in the World have already stopped producing the cent (or equivalents such as the agora) and some places, eg the US, have been producing billions and trillions of the cent, it is like "flooding". So, all those billions trillions of the cent aren't NON-SENSE ? And, it is not only just a talk like we do here in this thread, it is being done off-the net, in the real World/life. And, the worse is NOBODY including PRESIDENTS of the World has the Cent (or, equivalents.) Isn't all this NON-SENSE? (If there is any non-sense in this thread on a forum on virtual World internet, if you already saw this, it means you have the ability to see non-sense, also to see NON-SENSE in the real World about the cent... And, So, it goes. So, it goes. Ok, I'm moving out of today world, am gonna sleep... Good night.)

13. SchwaVB57

SchwaVB57 Well-Known Member

ErolGarip, are you Ed Wood? He kind of disappeared on CoinTalk about the day you posted this thread.

green18 likes this.
  14. green18

Erol? You sure you're not from North Korea?

Kentucky and SchwaVB57 like this.
  15. ErolGarip

ErolGarip Active Member

I said... "NOBODY in the world including (all) presidentS of the World has the cent in their pockets"...

Isn't this NON SENSE? And, it is so even though billions trillions of the cent are being produced... These are whats been happening in what you call, real life... Isn't all this NON SENSE?... (Don't fear Erol, he has the cent in his pocket. Sleep.)

16. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

YES

17. green18

Then do do.......

Kentucky likes this.
  18. green18

I hesitate to think what will happen if and when he wakes up.......

19. ErolGarip

ErolGarip Active Member

Green18, your turn. Sleep well. Anyway, you are sleeping days and nights, keep sleeping. There is no CENT.

Btw, I see from their words of some people here too, on top of their heads, there is politics and they are acting patriots. But, they are just using the politics to get more $1.00 while they are escaping away from the $0.01. They are not different than the presidentS of the World who have been doing the same. My use of the word "presidentS" of the World here is related to the "governmental authorities", a term which is in the definition of the Coin and presidentS are on the Observe of coins, you know.

All folks of the World and all governmental authorities and all heads of them that are presidents/kings/etc do NOT have the cent in their pockets... But, they are producing the cent... Blame Erol, Erol is producing the cent... (lol)

All have NON-CENTS have TOO Much SENSE...

(Just hope that there is no one in outer space. If there are, they are probably looking at the World of people on the Earth and I am sure they are ROFL'ing in their UFO to the comedy in the World on the Earth.)

20. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

It would be but we can't see the direction. If not for the last time it would be clear. When is before going to tell us. Storms are too dark to see when it's over. We will know someday when the time tells us where to go. I was told the truth but can't see where it belongs. There is no longer room to place it. I guess time will go back words and we will know how it works. I thought the light was there but it went out before burned out. That did not help to hear where it came from. I know it's there but will have to work on it some more.

I was looking in the back but it went the other way before I could say anything. It's going to show up yesterday but it won't be on time. The wall is too tall and the shadow in not there. There must be a way to fix this but time is hiding it. I hope someone here can help. It's been so long I cant understand the future of things any longer. There must be a slow way to hear it coming. The sounds no longer help.

The pretty lady came last night but the park was in the way and she had to stop going the wrong direction. There is still hope but he forgot when to look for it. It's going to happen when no one is looking down. I has to before the past comes back. If not we will never know. The cent will help if people can count where they came from. It has to be easy.

I hope the great members here can help figure out what is going on.

Kentucky and CoinCorgi like this.
  21. Truble

Truble Well-Known Member

YES, YOU GOT IT!

Makes perfect sense to me, especial now that we are adding UFOs and Aliens to the mix. But only if those Aliens are of the Reptilian, a Dark Side of the moon species. The Grays creep me out. The reptilian species seems like they would be good on the BBQ with a North Carolina BBQ sauce. They probably taste like chicken.

I wonder now if you read these posts while listening to Pink Floyd there will be an epithany.

Kentucky likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted