Coin Talk Fund Raiser

Discussion in 'Auction Listings' started by Peter T Davis, Oct 26, 2005.

1. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Hammer at the Ready Moderator

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Speedy

Speedy Researching Coins Supporter

Wow---wish I could bid...but as it is I'm already paying on 2 items ;)

Hope you get what we guessed at..

Speedy

4. Spider

Spider ~

u better not be selling that cause u need to pay for CT to run. That wont sell for the amount of time and effort and FUN you had putting that together.

5. zaneman

zaneman Former Moderator

Wow,
    I noticed that your feedback has one measly negative. Whenever I see this, I am curious, as these people 99% of the time are at fault, and say ridiculous stuff in their feedback, and this guy had 6/30 negatives. I wish ebay would remove feedback like this, because it mars people's feedback, who don't deserve it.

6. Speedy

Speedy Researching Coins Supporter

Amen Spider...I wish he didn't have to sell it either but if more people would send money to support CT then maybe he wouldn't. (Peter didn't ask me to say that...I'm saying it myself..)---I just wish I could give more than I have...

Speedy

7. zaneman

zaneman Former Moderator

Well, it looks like they went for barely over 2k : (, also, the buyer only has a feedback of one. I hope everything works out.

8. Daggarjon

Daggarjon Supporter**

Yeah it does stink it didnt go for more... but from the bulk auctions i look at, they usually fetch alot less for what would be obtained if sold individualy. That is the main reason i look at the bulk auctions.... But selling the lot here one at a time would have taken a LONG time :(