Coin machine strikes back

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Chip Kirkpatrick, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Chip Kirkpatrick

Chip Kirkpatrick Well-Known Member

Let me point out I haven’t mentioned a word of law suit. 5 minutes ago I sent a lengthy tome to the Vice President who contacted me this morning. Mostly it covered the experience, the inadequacy of their first aid kits and the nasty attitude of the branch manager because I didn’t play by her rules.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. masterswimmer

masterswimmer A Caretaker, can't take it with me

Post a report about your experience on Twitter. You'll see how fast they respond.

4. Pickin and Grinin

Pickin and Grinin Well-Known Member

I am sure their is a reason for the internal trays besides skimming the customer.
    Also sure that they only are for the counted coins. Banking is a federally protected industry, they wouldn't allow any skimming. As for the shocking and high heat this could be a electrical issue.

I am trying to imagine the scooping up scenario. LOL
    I would have spoke up also, trying to figure what besides a faulty breaker that could make this happen. It is prolly worth a follow up also.

5. cladking

cladking Coin Collector

Yes.

This is probably a "freudian slip", but, yes, all big business is now federally protected and almost completely unregulated.

It's pretty hard to believe that a coin could get over about 180 degrees unless something was burning in it but technology now days can be as weird as government and business.

BenjaminFranklin1959D likes this.
  6. Michael K

Michael K Well-Known Member

Not only that but there were a lot of problems, before the coin machine.
    People would bring rolled coins to Wells Fargo or B of A and they claimed they had to verify the count, and would ALWAYS short the deposit and claim the rolls were short, even when someone knew 100% that the rolls were good.
    I have been with my Credit Union 20 years and I will never use a bank again.
    It's true that interest rates have been non existent for the last 12 years, but they
    pay a little, and every year they give profits back to the customers. It's always a few hundred that you would never get from a bank. I don't think I have paid any fees in 20 years and a couple of times, all I had to do was go in, and they waived a fee.

furryfrog02 likes this.
  7. Pickin and Grinin

Pickin and Grinin Well-Known Member

It isn't nice to talk about the TPG's that way!

8. Nyatii

Nyatii I like running w/scissors. Makes me feel dangerous

Assuming I can count, this may explain why Wells Fargo never had the same tally as I did when I took my coins to them.

Draft saved Draft deleted