Coin Dreams

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Evan8, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Evan8

Evan8 A Little Off Center

So I have been known to talk in my sleep, usually just ramblings and mumbles. But according to my girlfriend, last night I very loudly yelled out "PCGS MS64 brown:hilarious:" I never woke up and that's all I said. Don't even remember having a dream. I know exactly which coin my subconscious was talking about too but I can't share it until I have taken some pictures of it.

Anyone ever have dreams about coins?

johnmatt, Ag76, Noah Finney and 3 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Randy Abercrombie

Randy Abercrombie Supporter! Supporter

According to my wife all my vocal dreams tend to revolve around somebody named Layla....

Maxfli, Evan8 and CoinCorgi like this.
  4. longnine009

longnine009 Darwin has to eat too. Supporter

In the late 80's I dream the Terminator was throwing me around a room and then he held open his hand and said Morgan's anyone? I never figured out what that dream was about. I've always been pretty neutral about Morgans.

Evan8 likes this.
  5. LaCointessa

LaCointessa Well-Known Member

LOLLLLZzz - Layla just means night (sleeping time) in Hebrew and Arabic..

Evan8 and Randy Abercrombie like this.
  6. CoinBlazer

CoinBlazer Numismatic Enthusiast

PCGS? A little biased at all?

7. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

I dream almost every night but I never talk or yell out. When I awake I can remember every little detail. Spooky if you ask me. Yes, some of those dreams are about money.

8. Evan8

No, I just got it back from PCGS. It was also in an NGC slab. The coin in question will be getting it's own thread eventually, when I get around to take some close ups of it.

9. Evan8

When I do remember my dreams they are extremely complex, usually involving things from my life currently and mixing in things from the past. And I can always tell when Im dreaming, but every once in a while if Im really exhausted I will talk in my sleep and not remember a thing.

10. Dougmeister

Dougmeister Well-Known Member

11. Evan8

Randy Abercrombie likes this.
  12. ernie11

ernie11 Member

When I was a kid collecting Lincoln cents, I recall dreaming that I found a 1909-S VDB cent, also the scarcer 1924-D cent. Naturally, I was a bit disappointed when I woke up and realized that it was only a dream.

Randy Abercrombie likes this.
  13. Randy Abercrombie

Randy Abercrombie Supporter! Supporter

Actually.... This reminds me of a coin related dream I had as a youngster.... I was filling a V-nickel Whitman book and they had the 1913 hole plugged with a cardboard disk so I went to the library to study up on why that date was so rare that Whitman would plug that hole for me..... Going to the library (on a bus), finding and checking out books was an ordeal.... But I remember dreaming that there was a car accident and the fellow in the accident had twelve 1913 nickels but could only find five after the accident and told me that I was welcome to look for them...... Reason I remember that now is for the longest time I had thought some 1913 nickels were lost in an accident. I just now remembered it was a youngsters dream.

ernie11 likes this.
  14. CoinBlazer

CoinBlazer Numismatic Enthusiast

Lol, just a few nights ago, there was a coin in one of my dreams, but I woke up and I was convinced I dropped the coin underneath my bed. So I tore apart my bed for a coin that doesn't exist in reality.

ernie11 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted