Coin Club Tokens/medals

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Jersey magic man, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Jersey magic man

Jersey magic man Supporter! Supporter

Because my coin club is nearing its 1000th meeting, I decided to start collecting coin club tokens and medals. It doesn't matter what year or the reason for the issuing of the “coin”. It also does not matter if it is metal, wood, plastic, cardboard, paper, etc. My objective is to collect as many different clubs as possible. I don’t care if the club is still in existence or not, nor do I care about the condition of the item. I would like the name of the club to be on the item, and the date the club was established if at all possible.

My other objective is to do this as cheaply as possible. So…. I am asking all CT members to look in their junk boxes or duplicate piles for any of these items they may wish to donate to my cause. PM me for my shipping address. Any and all submissions are greatly appreciated.

ZoidMeister and Inspector43 like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Inspector43

Inspector43 Celebrating 75 Years Active Collecting Supporter

As I sort through my stuff I will watch for such items.

4. ZoidMeister

ZoidMeister Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery . . . . .

I actually chase a bunch of these items.

I would be happy to donate images, if that would help. Most of mine I've got serious $$ wrapped up into them, but I'll look to see if there aren't any "unloved" pieces in the hoard.

Z

First installment on the images.

IMG_2036.JPG IMG_2037.JPG

Matthew Kruse likes this.
  5. Jersey magic man

ZoidMeister likes this.
  6. Jersey magic man

That would be greatly appreciated!

ZoidMeister likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted