Coin Club Newsletter Article Ideas

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by dimeguy, Oct 6, 2026 at 1:30 PM.

  1. dimeguy

    dimeguy Dime Enthusiast

    I know; it has been a moment since my last post. Alas, I am still living and collecting...moving on to Washington Quarters and Morgans. As of late, I have been assisting in writing articles for my coin club and am beginning to run out of ideas. I was wondering, do you guys have any ideas? If you belong to a club, what sort of articles do you enjoy reading? I have done series spotlights, focused on pattern pieces, engraver history and background, and even interviewed a dealer or two. So, what else would be good for a coin club article? Thanks for taking time to respond.
     
  2. Avatar

    Guest User Guest



    to hide this ad.
  3. Mr.Q

    Mr.Q Well-Known Member

    Exposure, advertising. Very seldom, if ever, do local dealers advertise with maybe the exception of a lowly phone book, which are becoming scarce.
     

Share This Page