Coin Book: Mint Errors to Die For (2nd Edition)

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by JCro57, Oct 15, 2021.

1. JCro57

JCro57 Making Errors Great Again

Want to learn about different error types and how they occur?

Would you like to see some definitions and explanations in plain language?

How about seeing photos in color and in high definition instead of in black and white?

Perhaps you'd like to know how to tell genuine errors from counterfeit, altered, and damaged coins that only look like errors?

Or maybe your curious to know how to tell what your error coin is worth?

And would you like all of this in a large-print book (8.5 x 11 inches)?

Well, Mint Errors to Die For is just for you - now in a 2nd Edition with more error types, more photos, and more explanations! It is a soft-cover book with thick, glossy pages; 348 pages total!

If you haven't already, grab a copy of the hottest error book on the market with over 600 sold since January 2021. Reviews of Mint Errors to Die For have all been positive. Many members here on Coin Talk have purchased one already (the 1st Edition) and you can search their reviews on this site.

The cost is $85 and it covers taxes and shipping anywhere in the U.S. I accept Venmo, Zelle, and PayPal (must use "friends and family" or I have to add an additional $8 to recover fees). I will also sign the books, and if requested, personalize them as well (e.g. "To Ernie...") The front and back cover, along with some sample pages, are below (but they are jpeg files, so they're nowhere near clear as the actual pages will be).

Any questions? Send me a message!

~Joe Cronin

Front Cover 2nd ed.jpg Back Cover (Same as 1st Edition).jpg Pages 144 to 206.jpg fragment and scrap.jpg double denom.jpg token damage.jpg

Last edited: Nov 11, 2021