Coin Album Library

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by StevenHarden, Jun 15, 2018.

1. StevenHarden

StevenHarden Well-Known Member

Below are pictures of the Large Cent album contents.
    LargeCents_Cover.JPG LargeCents_Page1.JPG LargeCents_Page2.JPG LargeCents_Page3.JPG LargeCents_Page4.JPG LargeCents_Page5.JPG LargeCents_Page6.JPG LargeCents_Page7.JPG LargeCents_Page8.JPG LargeCents_Page9.JPG

NLL and Nathan401 like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. StevenHarden

Below are pictures of the 2c/3c/Shield5c/20c album contents.
    2c3cShield5cand20c_Cover.JPG 2c3cShield5cand20c_Page1.JPG 2c3cShield5cand20c_Page2.JPG 2c3cShield5cand20c_Page3.JPG 2c3cShield5cand20c_Page4.JPG 2c3cShield5cand20c_InsideBackCover.JPG

NLL, Nathan401 and Santinidollar like this.
  4. StevenHarden

I hope everyone enjoys the photos posted above. If any of you have any comments or questions, let me know. I know some of those pictures have a lot of glare, but I tried the best with what lighting I had available. Thanks, and enjoy :)

Randy Abercrombie and Nathan401 like this.
  5. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

6. StevenHarden

I appreciate all of the likes and positive replies. I'd still like to see some other album collections or sets of coins that any of you might have. Any other questions or comments on what I have shown are always appreciated. Thanks again to everyone.

7. Bambam8778

Bambam8778 Well-Known Member

Hi Steven! I like the looks of those books together! Do you go for a particular grade when you are filling your books or just whatever you can get your hands on? I just bought a Susan B Dansco and am going to try to fill it with MS67 on the business strikes and '69 on the proof's.

8. StevenHarden

Thanks @Bambam8778 As coins come in, I just try to fill in each space as I can with the highest grade possible at the time and then upgrade those coins if possible when a duplicate comes in. I would prefer to have at least a minimum of a Good grade with no problems on tougher piece, but that can become quite expensive. I don't necessarily have any other particular grade goal throughout at this time other than the fact that on Morgan Silver $ and Peace $, I'd like to have all BU (MS60) and better pieces.

On your SBA dollars are you just talking about MS67 and MS69 quality raw or actual graded pieces?

Draft saved Draft deleted