CNG 106 tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Ancient Coins' started by panzerman, Sep 13, 2017.

1. IdesOfMarch01

IdesOfMarch01 Well-Known Member

Yes, and of course logically, they're also the most common, since there are countless billions of coins that do not exist!

panzerman and dougsmit like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. I only got Clio'd on a Phoenician Shekel. Orville was my nemesis on 3 other lots; with myself being the under bidder. I only won 1 lot out of 8. I was the high bidder on the lesser of the two Knidos Tets being offered until the final 3 seconds; at which point it shot up $1500.

I'm not too disappointed, though. I spent more than I thought I would in the last Heritage Auction. The bill just arrived...:nailbiting:

panzerman, Svarog and 4to2centBC like this.
  4. Carausius

Carausius Brother, can you spare a sestertius?

Funny coincidence, I won my only target today for about half it's previous auction hammer price (6 years ago).

panzerman, zumbly, Curtisimo and 3 others like this.
  5. Alegandron

Alegandron "ΤΩΙ ΚΡΑΤΙΣΤΩΙ..." ΜΕΓΑΣ ΑΛΕΞΑΝΔΡΟΣ, June 323 BCE

BOOM!

6. panzerman

panzerman Well-Known Member

I got home around 8:30/ after cutting lawns all day. I checked my e-mails/ no outbid notification:happy:! So, I ended up winning my two lots, I am in coin heaven right now. I will post one tonite.

John

dlhill132 and Carausius like this.
  7. Carausius

Carausius Brother, can you spare a sestertius?

Coingrats, but beware. If you post em here before receipt, surely Uspus, the patron deity of the U.S. Postal Service, will smite your package. :nailbiting:

ab initio, Alegandron and Orfew like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted