[CLOSED] You were saying?

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Marsden, Feb 7, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheNickelGuy

TheNickelGuy Yippie I Oh

I think you would be forgiven if you substituted the slabs with something that cost less to ship. I know I would understand if I won a slab. I bet most would.
    You just underestimated how generous you could afford to be.
    See what they say. I bet it works out.

Marsden likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Marsden

Marsden Well-Known Member

Thanks but in these cases I think the slabs are worth more than the coins. (I realize that this may be sacrilege around here.)

Will probably just use PM or FedEx —and not do any more slab giveaways :meh:

4. dano

dano Junior Member

I use usps.com. I can create a shipment, pay for the postage, and then schedule a pickup from my house, if i can't get to the post office. The label that prints out has the postage already on it. I know you probably want to use up your stamps, but it is a lot easier.

5. Marsden

Zero desire to use stamps, but as I stated above:

6. TheNickelGuy

TheNickelGuy Yippie I Oh

Well look-ee here what I got.
    Thank you
    Marsden

I did a little snooping and saw some of these were stamped "COPY" and some were not.
    I would have been happy if it had "COPY" but I am tickled silly that this one did not.

1861b.jpg

Really neat item.
    Thanks again!

1861o.jpg

1861r.jpg

lordmarcovan, Theodosius and Marsden like this.
  7. Marsden

Whoa! That's worth a million bucks!

A million like this..

TheNickelGuy likes this.
  8. Lehigh96

Lehigh96 Toning Enthusiast

You can purchase first class shipping online through a 3rd party shipping service (eg Pirate Ship). Other people have told me that Paypal switched to Shipstation, but I had seen no change, until today.

9. lordmarcovan

lordmarcovan Eclectic & Eccentric Moderator

@Marsden - I am belatedly doing forum housekeeping and am now locking this thread for the archives, but I salute you for doing it and taking on the hassle and expense. There are some LordM elongated cents with your name on them, should you desire them and message me. (Just know that I’m periodically absent.)

Theodosius and Marsden like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.