[CLOSED] LordM Giveaway #65 (pick your prize)

Discussion in 'Contests' started by lordmarcovan, Nov 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lordmarcovan

lordmarcovan Eclectic & Eccentric Moderator

I just decided to rename your cat “Punkin”, for some reason.

Handsome beastie.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Oldhoopster

Oldhoopster Member of the ANA since 1982

Entry post

I'm leaning towards the 2reals, but the Roman provincials may key fun to work on my attribution skills

lordmarcovan likes this.
  4. lordmarcovan

@tibor- I have received your $25 donation.

So this means the winner of this contest will receive a $50 credit instead of $25! :greedy:

Thank you! :)

That's also pretty helpful, given that my selection of $25-and-under material, while not completely depleted, has shrunken somewhat, at least until I get around to adding more.

5. JP@

JP@ Well-Known Member

Entry Post
    ..and thanks for another awesome possum contest!

Seems like each time I look, there's something else I like... today I like the Indian Heads.

o_O:confused::wacky:

lordmarcovan likes this.
  6. NLL

NLL Well-Known Member

Entry post. I would chose the Hawaii dime because it has an interesting history behind the coin.

7. lordmarcovan

I’ll be doing the drawing soon, if anybody is watching and wants to squeeze in a last-minute entry.

8. lordmarcovan

The random number generator has spoken, and it says the lucky number is...

11!

And post #11 was by... @Bradley Trotter!

Congratulations, @Bradley Trotter - you're on a streak! Since you just won one of my other giveaways, I'm pretty sure I can find your address without digging too deeply into my PM archives, but the question of choice remains. Do you still want the Victorinus, or something else? Edit- oops... you can have it and something else, thanks to the @tibor addition. You've got a $50 credit!

Note that I've got a lot of stuff that hasn't been photographed and listed online yet, so if there's something else in particular in the $50-ish range that you might like, give me some ideas.

9. Bradley Trotter

Bradley Trotter Well-Known Member

Consider me surprised @lordmarcovan. However, didn’t I win $50 instead of $25 owing to the generous donation made by @tibor? Regardless, let me rest on my prize choice until about noon today, I cannot give you a concrete answer at this hour.

Evan Saltis and masterswimmer like this.
  10. lordmarcovan

Yes, YES! Sorry, I momentarily forgot about the added @tibor turbo-prize boost! My apologies. You just won fifty bucks’ worth!

In addition to those billions of Zimbabwe dollars from Giveaway #66. You’re on a pretty sweet streak, I’d say!

Many thanks to @tibor, for sweetening it up even more, and to the random number gods, who seem to like you lately!

masterswimmer and expat like this.
  11. lordmarcovan

@Bradley Trotter messaged me to say he had received the prize, so I will now lock this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.