[CLOSED] LordM Giveaway #57 (three prize drawings, including gold)

Discussion in 'Contests' started by lordmarcovan, Jul 31, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArbySea

ArbySea Well-Known Member

While I certainly didn't need your clarifying explanation, but I do understand your desire to post it. I do appreciate your generosity in running these giveaways. And for what it is worth, I won't change a thing in how you go about doing them.

DEA and lordmarcovan like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mrweaseluv

mrweaseluv Supporter! Supporter

I see no issue LordM, you offer no shortage of prizes below the 25 mark, enough so that it would be easy enough to choose 2 and maybe even 3 items from the list and not pay a single red cent.. It might be different if all the "prizes" were over 25 but most of them are not so I say no harm no foul! I for one appreaciate the chance to "Upgrade" my prize to something I really like and fits my collection. As for you making a "profit" off this I don't see how you really could, even if you made a $20 profit off of both mine and neals coins, the gold coin more then eats that profit.. Nope nope, You sir are doing a wonderful job here and I thank you again for running almost all the CT Contests :D

4. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Well-Known Member

It's this type of honesty that wins a prize, as far as I'm concerned. Also, it may be why QuarterMaster gifts you things.

5. Neal

Neal Well-Known Member

The 1798 cent arrived today. I love it! Thank you so much for the contest. As for the extra I paid, I can't believe how blessed I am to get this coin for that. The $25 credit was a blessing, and the extra I paid was money very gladly spent! I also like the "extra" and even the stamps on the envelope! (Anyone who would object to the way you do the contests must not have won one yet.)

6. mrweaseluv

Goodies have arrived (1866 nickle with rays and the "extra" 5 franc piece) Have to say I am more then happy with both!.. Will post a pic a lil later when I have the time to do so but wanted to post a big THANK YOU right away :D PS very well packaged (only took 20 minutes or so to get through the 4 layers of wrapping lol)

Last edited: Sep 7, 2021
  7. lordmarcovan

lordmarcovan Eclectic & Eccentric Moderator

Yay! Thanks for the updates, y’all. Glad you liked the stuff. :)

I’ll wait a tad bit longer so @mrweaseluv can post his pic, before I lock the thread down for the archives.

8. mrweaseluv

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.