[CLOSED] LordM Giveaway #52 (pick your prize)

Discussion in 'Contests' started by lordmarcovan, Jan 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okla_homie

Okla_homie New Member

Entry Post
    I haven't done any coin rolls in my coin collecting yet because i started not that long ago, i mostly buy my coins but this will be fun! Hopefully.....:)

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Lueds

Lueds Well-Known Member

Entry Post: Just realised I hadn't entered yet oops. Got distracted by other posts.

#1 The Selucid.

I don't have any ancients YET, but I love coins with history and this would make a GREAT starter coin :cool:

Thanks for your generosity and Gl to all contestants

4. ENTRY POST !

#27!
    I would love to have these rolls of Lincoln’s because fact is, I’m addicted fl the chase and the thrill of the hunt! And it’s an addiction I am not at all embarrassed to admit. There certainly could be worse addictions! Like just about any and all addictions other than my inability to control myself from looking at every single coin I can get my claws on, like it’s got the passcode written on it somewhere, to get me out of a 6” steel and 2-18” concrete walled vault that has a gigantic ticking time bomb ticking away next to me, which also has an audio countdown, in case the loud ticking wasn’t tormenting enough!!! HAHAHA! Cheers everyone and I truly pray that you are all safe, happy and healthy during these crazy times that we are all having to endure!

5. SensibleSal66

SensibleSal66 U.S Casual Collector / Error Collector

LoL .Love your humor and determination . I 'll see you at CTT ? Bring the Donuts . I ' ll bring beverages ! Lol
    Coin Talk Therapy , Friday nights. He he !

6. ChristopherCollectsCoin

ChristopherCollectsCoin Active Member

#10 as it is a beautiful piece, and not only that, a coin with a story to tell that we may never hear about. Who knows what type of spending adventure something that old could take. Thats what keeps me interested about it. Later 1500s are usually my favorite years because of queen Elizabeth at the time. I even like to picture what a man would go through just to even earn a tiny piece of silver like that

7. Travis G

Travis G Active Member

E.P- #22

Its a beut. Would love to have it in my collection.

8. Evan Saltis

Evan Saltis OWNER - EBS Numis LLC Supporter

Entry post

13 looks delicious. I want her for my valentine!

I don't expect to win, my luck is over, but really, I do hope @Matthew Kruse wins his pick. The Hungarian denar is gorgeous, but, I already have one of the same year.

Matthew Kruse likes this.
  9. DarkRage666

DarkRage666 Ͳìɾҽժղҽʂʂ Ͳąҟҽղ ටѵҽɾ

When will this end!?!?!?!... @lordmarcovan you said early February it's nearly MID-FEBRUARY!!!! :hilarious:

10. Bradley Trotter

Bradley Trotter Well-Known Member

It would seem that @lordmarcovan has gone on one of his periodical Cointalk sabbaticals. He'll probably be back relatively soon.

Matthew Kruse and DarkRage666 like this.
  11. masterswimmer

masterswimmer A Caretaker, can't take it with me

@lordmarcovan 's house, his party, his rules.
    Be patient. Be grateful, he offers his own personal possessions to give to the community with no strings attached. If he never offers another karma giveaway it'll still amount to infinitely more than most of us have offered.

Thank him, and hope he's doing well. His extended absences are not comforting.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2021
  12. potty dollar 1878

potty dollar 1878 Well-Known Member

Entry post #22 hope I'm not to late nice old barber it would make a good filler for my set.

13. lordmarcovan

lordmarcovan Eclectic & Eccentric Moderator

Howdy.

Indeed, that has been the case. I occasionally step away from the hobby, the forums, and even email for a few days (or even weeks, sometimes). Sorry for any inconveniences or concerns that may cause, but 'tis merely the way I am. I'm OK- my life is just a bit compartmentalized, is all. I wish these cycles were more predictable so I could announce them in advance, but they aren't. (Sorry 'bout that.)

I haven't forgotten about y'all. I just have been on another hiatus, as @Bradley Trotter correctly guessed. And I still am. As of this post, I am merely peeking in briefly, to check overdue messages and to touch base with y'all and let you know I'm still alive.

I do hope to get back before too long, and when I do, rest assured that there will indeed be a drawing and we'll give one of these coins away. And after that, there will (eventually) be another giveaway.

Just bear with me for a bit longer. ;)

Sorry for the change of timetable.

~RWS/"LM"

BTW, in the event anybody ever really, really needs to get in touch with me during one of these disappearances, the following members are capable of giving me a heads-up via text message:

@Paddy54
    @CircCam
    @kazuma78

TheCitrusGuy and masterswimmer like this.
  14. Wizank

Wizank Well-Known Member

Happy to know that you are okay. Stay safe and stay sane.

TheCitrusGuy likes this.
  15. steve westermeier

steve westermeier Cancer sucks!

16. lordmarcovan

This post (#95) is the entry post for TheCitrusGuy on Collectors Universe.

17. lordmarcovan

This post (#96) is the entry post for JimW on Collectors Universe.

18. lordmarcovan

This post (#97) is the entry post for cpoulos1 on Collectors Universe.

19. lordmarcovan

This post (#98) is the entry post for Bruce7789 on Collectors Universe.

20. lordmarcovan

This post (#99) is the entry post for EagleScout2017 on Collectors Universe.

21. lordmarcovan

This post (#100) is the entry post for Mjwags on Collectors Universe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.