[CLOSED] LordM Giveaway #52 (pick your prize)

Discussion in 'Contests' started by lordmarcovan, Jan 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trish

Trish Well-Known Member

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Randy Abercrombie

Randy Abercrombie Supporter! Supporter

Entry Post

I have succeeded in turning my grandson into a rabid coin-o-holic. The bicentennial coinage was enormously impactful to me as a young coin crazy kid... And besides, who doesn’t love a dripping wet proof?!?..... If I were fortunate to win, that coin would go to my grandson’s burgeoning collection.... And LordM, I thank you for your unending generosity.

4. impcaeaug

impcaeaug Member

Entry Post: A bit late but here's my post. As I have done before I would like the #3. Sestertius of Commodus as I wish to have a coin of the Emperor and I like his bust.

5. CoinObsessed

CoinObsessed New Member

#16; I have a thing for copper and braided hair cents are some of the most beautiful coins.:happy: I like the nice strike on that coin and the patina is absolutely wonderful. Thanks for hosting this giveaway, I can't wait to hear the results!

6. dano

dano Junior Member

Entry post.
    I'd love to have #23, the 1917-S Walking Liberty. Half Dollars are my favorite, and of course Walking Liberties are at the top. This example looks like it did it's job very well in commerce.

7. I would like #27 please, i am a 13 year old, zayne, trying to start my coin collection and this would help alot, ik its a bit late but i hope this entry counts:). I CANT WAITTT!!!

8. CoinObsessed

CoinObsessed New Member

I forgot to say that my post above was my Entry Post. :D

9. Penny Luster

Penny Luster Well-Known Member

Entry post.
    #9 Ferdinand and Isabella of Spain... not only sent Columbus to find North America, they also sent their daughter, Catherine of Aragon, to be the first wife of Henry VIII of England.

10. TheCitrusGuy

TheCitrusGuy Member

Entry Post
    Absolutely #28
    I am building a nice collection of quarters and haven't been able to find a nice 1962 Silver Proof of this quality.
    I also wanted to add a picture of, what I "THINK" is a 19?5 ghost date quarter that I found. It does NOT look like it has been worn off or scraped off. Just a cool find if nothing else.

Attached Files:

11. masterswimmer

masterswimmer A Caretaker, can't take it with me

Grease filled die clogging the third digit.

TheCitrusGuy likes this.
  12. ZayneEldridge

ZayneEldridge New Member

I would like #27 please, i am a 13 year old, zayne, trying to start my coin collection and this would help alot, ik its a bit late but i hope this entry counts:). I CANT WAITTT!!! i got banned so this is my entry

13. TheCitrusGuy

TheCitrusGuy Member

Masterswimmer, Thank You!
    That is kind of what I thought too.
    Not sure if really worth anything, but it was still a cool find.

masterswimmer likes this.
  14. masterswimmer

masterswimmer A Caretaker, can't take it with me

Grease filled dies aren't worth much at all. But I do call them keepers. I tend to use them to pay forward to young numismatists. Hopefully encourages them to actively engaged the hobby.

TheCitrusGuy likes this.
  15. CalMtnsGal

CalMtnsGal New Member

Entry Post

I would love to win #27... seeing the two rolls of Lincoln wheat pennies reminds me of when I was little... dad and I would spend hours counting and rolling... and rolling.... and... rolling. It was our dad/daughter time way back when. Dad said wheat pennies were extra special... they were then, and are still. To this day, I still search through my change hoping to find wheat pennies!

Thanks for doing this Lordmarcovan !

16. Coin_NewbieT-T

Coin_NewbieT-T New Member

#27 please! I just started coin collecting and im in middle school! This would be my first time opening a coin roll! It would be a great memory!!!! Gl everyone:)!

17. Azjedi

Azjedi Member

#23 I like half dollars and a Walking Liberty would be good for my set!
    Entry post

18. Coin_NewbieT-T

Sorry forgot to say mines an entry post

19. SensibleSal66

SensibleSal66 U.S Casual Collector / Error Collector

@Coin_NewbieT-T . Don't worry, your a New member . We forgive you kid . Good Luck All !!:joyful:

20. Coin_NewbieT-T

Yea!!! Gl all! I hope i win, itll be my first coin roll bc i just started coin collecting! How long have you been collecting? Wait in a other thread we have to talk bc its considered "thread hijacking" i think.

21. serdogthehound

serdogthehound Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.