[CLOSED] LordM & Friends Coin Giveaway, August, 2019

Discussion in 'Contests' started by lordmarcovan, Aug 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

@lordmarcovan

The 1941 25c, ANACS MS64 arrived in yesterday's mail. It's a nice reminder of the year my Mom & Dad were married.

Thanks again!

Chris

Chuck_A and lordmarcovan like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. lordmarcovan

lordmarcovan Eclectic & Eccentric Moderator

Thank y'all for the status updates. The summary in Post #187 has been updated accordingly.

So it appears that as of this post, we're just waiting to hear news about the following...

[​IMG]
    Prize #6 (from "Circus"): lot of 6 Marshall Islands $5 coins in mint packaging; 2 with stamped first day covers

Winner: @Justin Lee
    Shipping status: shipped by @lordmarcovan, 9/9

[​IMG]
    Prize #7 (from Anonymous, alias "Hippolyta"): Large mixed lot of coins, medals, books, software, etc. (see description)

Winner: @GladYaBrungMe
    Shipping status: shipped by @lordmarcovan, 9/9

[​IMG]
    Prize #12 (from Stacks-Bowers Galleries): Deluxe Edition leather-bound catalog: D. Brent Pogue Collection, Part 1 (retails for $150 on their site)

Winner: @Travis G
    Shipping status: pending (to be shipped by @trogdor or other representative of Stacks-Bowers)

4. Justin Lee

Justin Lee I learn by doing

Arrived safely! I'm waiting to open it and am instead going to have my kids open it next weekend, as I think they'll really enjoy it! I'll post when that happens. Thank you everyone again!

5. lordmarcovan

Excellent. Thanks. And thanks to @Circus, especially.

6. NLL

NLL Well-Known Member

I recieved my prize and am very grateful! Thank you! AA202BA1-9F13-42BD-B5F2-7CAADCEBC977.jpeg 4EFC206E-2E62-4A2F-BA01-9718EB75F5FF.jpeg

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
  7. lordmarcovan

8. lordmarcovan

@GladYaBrungMe & @Travis G - we're just waiting for confirmation that y'all received your goodies, and then I'll lock this thread up.

Travis G likes this.
  9. lordmarcovan

I'm just going to assume that @GladYaBrungMe and @Travis G got their goodies, and we'll lock this one down for archival purposes.

But y'all (winners or donors) contact me if there were any issues, please.

Travis G likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.