[CLOSED] dwhiz contest #3 to celebrate the end of January SEE UPDATE

Discussion in 'Contests' started by dwhiz, Jan 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zayne EIdridge

Zayne EIdridge New Member

it was my first coin;)

DarkRage666 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Zayne EIdridge

Zayne EIdridge New Member

And btw i used a capital i instead of l bc it wouldnt let me but you guys if u want change and send it to this one not the banned acc. sry again):

4. ZayneEldridge

ZayneEldridge New Member

5. ZayneEldridge

ZayneEldridge New Member

Hi guys, and moderators, i just wanna ask....why do i keep getting banned

6. ZayneEldridge

ZayneEldridge New Member

and btw contest leader all the people who wanna send their winnings if they win to zayne eldridge thats me, im sorry i lost my other accounts, my number is 63

7. ZayneEldridge

ZayneEldridge New Member

I can prove it to, go to each of the other accounts profile pages...they both say not available, im sorry for the confusion

8. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

Rats!
    And I write them down so this wouldn't happen.

Oh, well, I need new glasses.

Okay, I'll go 53, It was a good year.

dwhiz likes this.
  9. Razz

Razz Critical Thinker

Zayne 2 accounts is a no no. You have one with a space between you first name and last name and one account with no space between your names. You posted from both in this thread minutes apart. So you probably weren't banned but the Coin Talk site had issues last night where the internet was dragging and everything was not posting very fast and so it seemed like you could not post. It wasn't just you, it was everybody. Hopefully the mods will just delete one of your profiles.

10. ZayneEldridge

ZayneEldridge New Member

Well this morning i got on my main and it said its banned, i made another and it kept saying my password was wrong when i tried signing in so i had to make another one and also we cant talk about this in here this is a contest thred so we have to make another one!

11. ZayneEldridge

ZayneEldridge New Member

And i wanted to tell everyone because their were nice people saying to send their winnings to me if they won and they cant send it to me if my accounts banned.....im just trying to start coin collecting and they banned my account

12. ZayneEldridge

ZayneEldridge New Member

yea but my first acc. told me i got banned then the second wouldnt let me log in after i logged in and even when you go to it on here it says you cant view the profile, i just wanna start coin collecting but i cant if i keep getting banned:(

13. Razz

Razz Critical Thinker

But you are posting from both accounts, so you are not banned. If you were banned you would not be able to post. Just ask @lordmarcovan if you don't believe me.

14. ZayneEldridge

ZayneEldridge New Member

the reason they were not that long apart is because when i made my sec account i turned my comp. off for a second i came back tried to log in and it wouldnt let me!D: so i made a third account right after...try going to the one with the space from today it says you cant visit the profile.

15. Razz

Razz Critical Thinker

That still doesn't mean you are banned. You would not be able to post at all.

16. ZayneEldridge

ZayneEldridge New Member

It happened after i got banned, look, i made 2 accounts that had spaces. You are getting confused. One is with a capital I and one is with a lowercase l they look the same when you make a username

17. Razz

Razz Critical Thinker

I have never been banned, but I hear it can come suddenly with a big no no infraction or build up "points" with smaller infractions. From what I hear, you are informed of the infraction and the points. If you have been banned it can be temporary or permanently. Once the mods read this thread they could ban you again or not, they don't discuss other people's points or infractions on the open forum.

18. ZayneEldridge

ZayneEldridge New Member

Ok and lets stop talking here because this is considered "thread hijacking" i want to be as rule friendly as possible:) i want this contest to be ban friendly and if you entered the contest gl!!

19. dwhiz

dwhiz Collector Supporter

The contest is over the 3 winners are
    @TrompeLeMonde
    @enamel7
    @jb10000lakes
    Winner's contact me thru PM with shipping information, if you want it shipped to someone else please provide me with their name and address
    TrompeLeMonde gets first pick
    Thanks to all for entering the contest, better luck next time

Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
  20. expat

expat Remember you are unique, just like everyone else Supporter

Well done to the winners and thank you @dwhiz for the competition

dwhiz likes this.
  21. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

Congratulations! Thanks for the contest @dwhiz

dwhiz likes this.
Thread Status: