[CLOSED] CoinJockey73 Giveaway #2 (2020-W "V75" quarters)

Discussion in 'Contests' started by lordmarcovan, Apr 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheech9712

Cheech9712 Every thing is a guess

Put them in a new bank coin roller and z fold them. Then inside a folded sheet of paper. Taped. No complaints. Well they were free so I guess there wouldn’t be any complaints. Good and nice of you to share the wealth

CoinJockey73 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. CoinJockey73

CoinJockey73 Well-Known Member

I know i said I'd keep giving these away, but i need to collect a set for me first!
    Found 2 more today, doubles, thank goodness.
    20210426_103020.jpg
    20210426_103033.jpg

4. CoinJockey73

5. CoinJockey73

So we started this contest one week ago, today. No one's counting, but... that's FIVE V75 quarters in 5 work days. Doubles on two of them. That's a little nuts, right? The odds? 330+ million people in the US. Only two million each of those coins, not all in circulation. 10 million quarters total with that V75 on them, and I've held five, individually, in 5 days? In 5 days?! My phone couldn't do the math but the odds are something like 1 in 734 trillion, of this ever happening again. And i gave three of the coins away. Let that sink in, winners. Lol.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
  6. Bradley Trotter

Bradley Trotter Well-Known Member

Well, I doubt that 330+ million Americans have access to the quantity of coins you do @CoinJockey73.

CoinJockey73 likes this.
  7. CoinJockey73

You may have a point, and there are children and the infirm, but still, @Bradley Trotter , I've held in my hand, 5 out of 10 million coins on the planet, in circulation, that's very important, in 5 work days! In circulation! That's nuts!

Bradley Trotter likes this.
  8. CoinJockey73

Make that six.
    Six different V75 quarters, in circulation, three of them the same reverse, in 5 days. That's nuts. 3 found within 4 hours of each other? Vegas? Anyone? Lol
    20210426_120407.jpg
    20210426_120423.jpg

9. Cheech9712

GIVE some to loved ones first. They will know you tomorrow. My grand kids ask me about coins when I see them. A lot of there basic question I can’t answer.

CoinJockey73 likes this.
  10. Cheech9712

Yes save the shiny ones for self or your favorite someone

CoinJockey73 likes this.
  11. Cheech9712

But you don’t deal in pocket change nor CRH. 3 different W’s yeah is different in 5 days. We all got some beautiful stories. Good job.

CoinJockey73 likes this.
  12. fullhart

fullhart Junior Member

Thank you CoinJockey73 for this contest. I received my quarter, and I am very happy with it.

CoinJockey73 likes this.
  13. CoinJockey73

Glad it got to you safely! Congrats again.

14. CoinJockey73

You are 100% correct, i deal in huge volumes of coins, i guess I'm leaving that out. But if you've got beautiful stories, I'd like to hear them. Found 3 silver dimes in one roll, stuff like that.

15. CoinJockey73

I'm rereading this thread, because it's fun, and i found this, lol.
    Giving them all away? Did i ever mention I'm impetuous? Now i have 43 W mint marks, lol. Imagine a contest for each one. Who thought they'd take off like that.

potty dollar 1878 likes this.
  16. potty dollar 1878

potty dollar 1878 Well-Known Member

Yes more:):).

CoinJockey73 likes this.
  17. CoinJockey73

Calm your pits, you won one already, remember? Lol. There will be more. You may have a package in the mail, who knows.

18. CoinJockey73

The spambot brought this thread to the surface.
    Lol, look how excited i am! Such a derp! Who would have thought that five big W mint marks in five days, would turn into averaging 8.6 a week, lol.
    Anyway... forgot the chronicling of this W extravaganza actually started with the contest thread. Good to know, for future reference, when historians discuss the great "@CoinJockey73 hoard" of circulation find W mint mark quarters, lol.

lordmarcovan and masterswimmer like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.