Cleveland Coin Expo Jan. 9

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by manny9655, Jan 2, 2021.

1. manny9655

manny9655 Well-Known Member

Just a shout out to everyone that may be in the Cleveland area Saturday, Jan. 9, the monthly show is on. I have nothing to do with the show but plan on being there. CLEVELAND COIN EXPO - Home

GoldFinger1969 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. GoldFinger1969

GoldFinger1969 Well-Known Member

If anybody attends, report back.

4. manny9655

Their attendance has been ok, but I'll report back if I go, and I'm planning to unless something comes up.

GoldFinger1969 likes this.
  5. manny9655

I went to the show, and it was well attended! The parking lot was pretty full! I even saw a few youngun's there, maybe middle school age. However, one of the dealers told me that there were more people looking rather than buying. But I'd say that the hobby is in OK shape at least around here. The unfortunate thing is that the local coin clubs are still having a hard time meeting due to Covid, because their venues are closed. I did pick up one of the coins on my bucket list, a 1955 Bugs Bunny Franklin half in MS-64 grade, and a few Merc dimes. I'm nearing retirement age, just paid for my daughter's wedding, etc. and don't have a big coin budget.

tibor and GoldFinger1969 like this.
  6. GoldFinger1969

GoldFinger1969 Well-Known Member

I wonder if alot of people went who normally don't go to coin shows simply because everything else is shut down ?

Draft saved Draft deleted