Chill Out by posting something Cool!

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Lehigh96, Oct 22, 2008.

1. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

So that's what one of those looks like. That tells me all my '72 DDOs are strike-doublers. Actually, though, I knew that... :D

Jim, what's the going rate on these, ever check that out on eBay? Real nice one, BTW. :thumb:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mark_h

mark_h Somewhere over the rainbow

Jazzcoins - that is part of the whole point. :) Something you like. :)

Love the 1913 buff and real nice 1972 penny.

4. Vess1

Vess1 CT SP VIP

:mouth: Oh for the love of God don't give anyone anymore ideas! We're already trying to justify how 100% accuracy should be obtained on one opinion based grading system. Not another.

The fact that every grader in the room needs to put their opinion on a star rating before it is rewarded is more special than any PF70 IMHO. Albeit everyone's opinion. A true honor for any coin. I have yet to see one in real life.

5. mark_h

mark_h Somewhere over the rainbow

:) I am sure you have seen one in real life(but you probably meant one in a NGC holder) --- look at some of the coins in your collection. I betcha think some of them(or even all) are stars. :) Which is what counts the most. Anyway; I have only seen one in person.

6. GDJMSP

GDJMSP Numismatist Moderator

Post something cool ? OK -

[​IMG]

7. stainless

stainless ANTONINIVS

How did that airplane crash...it looks as if it took them a long time to find it as it is covered with snow..

stainless

8. snaz

snaz Registry fever

leghigh, was your indian cent on the front page of "the numismatist" a couploe months ago? I cant remember the date on it, but they lok awful close if I do recall....

9. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

Eddie, they are higher than I would like to pay. I do include them on my ebay scan, but if they are slabbed and 64-65, they are usually in the 600 range. Although it may just be my opinion, I think the prices on the Lincoln keys and DD will remain stable even after the Lincoln celebration. Sorry the slab photo is rather dark.

Jim

10. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

Oh, no problem, I saw what I wanted on that closeup. Thanks. Very nice doubling on these. Have you any idea of the scarcity, based on your eBay scans? I'm thinking, if they're retailing at $600 in that grade-range, the market, at least, is thinking they're more common than the '55.

11. CamaroDMD

CamaroDMD [Insert Clever Title] Supporter

I think I'm missing something as I look at this picture.

12. jello

jello Not Expert★NormL®

cool

the good old day

Attached Files:

13. jazzcoins

jazzcoins New Member

I would say post mint damage that;s a big hole:eek:dd:
    :goofer:
    Jazzcoins Joe:whistle::whistle:

14. Ardatirion

Ardatirion Où est mon poisson

The coolest picture ever taken:

Attached Files:

15. jazzcoins

jazzcoins New Member

:mouth::eat::eating::eat:lets get them and cook them up for dinner. The one to the left is am ultra cameo PR 70 um um

Jazzcoins Joe:whistle::whistle:

16. Bedford

Bedford Lackey For Coin Junkies

One of the coolest punchouts I have came across.

& the other is a neat coin from what I believe to be early Egypt made from glass.

Attached Files:

17. 900fine

900fine doggone it people like me

You're not the only one !

Drool lowers the value quite a bit. :headbang:

Tell what, Lehigh... so you can at least salvage something out of this, I'll give ya 50 bucks for the drooled IHC. :whistle:

18. vipergts2

vipergts2 Jester in hobby of kings

That liberty escaping from the coin is one of the neatest things I have ever seen. :thumb:

And GD, that is truely cool. :bow:

19. vipergts2

Ok here is a medal and two pics I think are cool, the middle one being my handywork.

Attached Files:

20. jazzcoins

jazzcoins New Member

Very talented dude wow:mouth:

Jazzcoins Joe:whistle:

21. vipergts2

Thanks, and in the words of Garth from Waynes Word......"I like to play".

Draft saved Draft deleted