Cherrypickers' Guide & Bowers Series

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by Dima, Apr 1, 2024.

1. Dima

Dima Member

Came across this article about Cherrypickers' Guide 6th edition, volume 2 being for sale as of a few weeks ago. I believe no coin collection is complete without books and previous attempts to find earlier editions of this guide proved a bit tricky for me, so I jumped on it.

https://www.greysheet.com/news/story/the-cherrypickers-guide-part-ii-has-landed

https://whitman.com/cherrypickers-guide-volume-ii-6th-edition/

While on Whitman's site, I decided to check out sale items and scored 2x of my favorite Bowers series books at $5 each! Definitely couldn't pass those up.

And lastly, quick Google search yielded a bonus $5 promo code -- A1N6A -- certainly no complaints there :D

longarm, gronnh20, Mr.Q and 1 other person like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Mr.Q

Mr.Q Well-Known Member

Good for you. My dad used to advise me, "When in doubt, read."

4. longarm

longarm Well-Known Member

Thanks for the link, I have the 5th edition, so I guess it's time to upgrade.

Cheech9712 likes this.
  5. messydesk

messydesk Well-Known Member

You'll have to keep your 5th edition Vol 2, because 6.2 only goes up to quarters.

6. longarm

longarm Well-Known Member

7. Mr.Q

Mr.Q Well-Known Member

I also purchased the 6th edition. Going through it now. Thanks for the added sites, I will check them out.

8. Dima

Dima Member

9. messydesk

messydesk Well-Known Member

I had a conversation with John Feigenbaum last week. Among other things we chatted about, CPG 6.3 is coming out this summer.

10. Barney McRae

Barney McRae Supporter! Supporter

Dima likes this.
  11. Pickin and Grinin

Pickin and Grinin Well-Known Member

These are great books. I have 5 edition vol 1 and ll, and the 6th edition vol l.

Dima likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted