ChatGPT (AI) analysis of my US Coin Type Set

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by geekpryde, Sep 30, 2026 at 10:44 PM.

  1. KBBPLL

    KBBPLL Well-Known Member

    I can appreciate it looking around at sources I wouldn’t normally check, but telling you how much you should pay seems a bit over the top to me. It starts to sound like a subtle ad placement. They have to monetize this stuff so I have problems believing it’s going to be agnostic with this sort of thing.
     
    mark_h likes this.
  2. Avatar

    Guest User Guest



    to hide this ad.
  3. mark_h

    mark_h Somewhere over the rainbow

    I agree with you completely. When I first started using it the prices it gave were unrealistically low. Now it seems to be using grey sheet to come up with a price. I will not use its advice on pricing without a lot of home work. Still the same with attributing a coin - I like to know what it is first then see what it says. It is kind of fun pointing out its mistakes when doing the attributing.
     

Share This Page