Certified Morgan Silver Dollars and other Certified coins for sale on eBay!

Discussion in 'Auction Listings' started by huntsman53, Sep 5, 2005.

1. huntsman53

huntsman53 Supporter**

Hi Coin Talk Forum Folk,

I have Certified Morgan Silver Dollars currently up for auction on eBay and 5 more that will go on eBay on Monday evening. I also several more Certified coins that will be listed on eBay as well. If anyone has any interest in Certified Morgan Silver Dollars and other Certified coins, please check them out at the following link:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZhuntsman532ukmQQhtZ-1

Thanks...Frank

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. bulldawg

bulldawg Senior Member

You got some very nice looking morgans there.

4. huntsman53

huntsman53 Supporter**

bulldawg,

Thanks! Make sure to check out my other coins on eBay as I will be listing more coins within the next few days. I really hate to sell off my collection but I need the funds to hopefully get my daughter into College for the Spring Semester. We couldn't come up with enought funds to get her in for the Fall Semester but we haven't given up!

Frank

5. bulldawg

bulldawg Senior Member

Good luck. I put my ex-wife thru college, it sure adds up quick.

6. huntsman53

huntsman53 Supporter**

bulldawg,

I finally got the other Certified coins listed on eBay including a gorgeous 1936-P Buffalo Nickel and 1909-P VDB Lincoln Cent.

Frank

7. lakebreeze

lakebreeze New Member

If the grading house did'nt spot the mint mark variety on that penny you have, well what kind of work do they do?

8. huntsman53

huntsman53 Supporter**

lakebreeze,

I should have included also that the person that submitted the coin to PCGS may have seen the error but did not ask PCGS to attribute (note) the error on the slab (holder). Also, since all Grading Services get a fee for attribution, they are not obligated to note the error on the slab even if they do see it. If there are no bids on the coin when I get home, I will correct this bit of information.

Thanks...Frank

9. huntsman53

huntsman53 Supporter**

I was too late to edit the item description as the coin already had bids on it when I got home from work.

Frank

10. Corbster

Corbster New Member

I'm confused, what penny didn't have the MM??

11. huntsman53

huntsman53 Supporter**

lakebreeze and myself were talking about the 1984-S/S/S Proof Lincoln Cent that I have on eBay!

Frank

12. Corbster

Corbster New Member

Got it now after looking at it again, RPM s over s.