Canadian Coin Folder

Discussion in 'World Coins' started by Mad Stax, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Mad Stax

Mad Stax Well-Known Member

Hello everyone, I have a lot of Canadian coins and was pondering what to do with them, I've decided to buy folders and see if I can complete a set.... I'm very picky when it comes to buying folders so I am seeing if any of you know of any companies that sell them because all I've really come across is Whitman folders as canadian coins are concerned... Any feedback is much appreciated

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. spirityoda

spirityoda Coin Junky

ask stevex6. he has nice ones for Canada. @stevex6

4. jj00

jj00 Well-Known Member

5. joecoincollect

joecoincollect Well-Known Member

Too bad there's no Dansco slide albums for Canadians. There might be some old ones, but I've never run into them. It might not be a bad idea to put a list together, like a 20th century type set, then put together a binder with pages you can put 2x2s in. That might be the best idea. I've done that a lot for different countries

jj00 likes this.
  6. Mad Stax

Mad Stax Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info and input guys, I like those albums from that third link jj00 I might go that route. Id just go with whitman but I hate how they separate their albums, such as U.S. penny folders 41-74, it would make much more sense to separate wheat cent yrs from Lincoln memorial years.

7. martybox

martybox Member

i use uni-safe albums for canada

8. jj00

jj00 Well-Known Member

just noticed I posted one link twice rather than the third one at Gatewest Coin:

http://store.gatewestcoin.com/cgi/v...ID=14J69p58q37806v&query=1469583713802&site=1

There's also this one
    http://www.colonialacres.com/category/453/coin-albums-and-pages

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  9. Bill in Burl

Bill in Burl Collector

Draft saved Draft deleted