Can someone authenticate this coin for me asap

Discussion in 'Ancient Coins' started by Kristos, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

I think I am banned for two weeks for something I said. Sent @GDJMSP a PM to find out.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. IdesOfMarch01

IdesOfMarch01 Well-Known Member

It's completely and utterly irrelevant whether or not there are kids on this site.

If you don't understand the value of a poster's response to your question, treating them with contempt, disrespect, and profanity won't increase your understanding of their response, nor will it encourage further explanation from them or anyone else. The initial responses you received were, in fact, thoughtful, accurate, and helpful, even if you didn't understand the value of those responses, or if they weren't what you wanted to hear.

Even following your profanity-laced tirades and insults, nobody here responded to your insults with posts like "Hey, why don't you start wearing a hardhat" or other similarly sarcastic responses. People here continued to try to explain why their responses were actually helpful.

Civility and tolerance is constructive in all aspects of life, not just on this website, and not just to get answers to your questions. Politicians aren't necessarily good role models for interacting productively with other human beings.

4. TypeCoin971793

TypeCoin971793 Just a random guy on the internet

I didn't see anything ban-worthy from you.

NOS likes this.
  5. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

No Kentucky you were not, otherwise you couldn't post now, Some posts were removed with quotes in them, and mixed with the OPs, and the notice included yours. My error. You are still golden :) avatar. Jim

Paul M., Insider and Roman Collector like this.
  6. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

Thank you dear...oops

Paul M. and Insider like this.
  7. Wow. Some people.

Paul M. likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted