Can anyone help with this coin please.

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by ChrisSr, Jan 14, 2018.

1. ChrisSr

ChrisSr New Member

I sell a lot of coins and we found this one in a box of my partners. He bought it awhile back can not recall much about it. We have searched everywhere and are not able to find this coin or anything about it anywhere. I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks in advance

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Amos 811

Amos 811 DisMember

It is a 1oz silver round.

carpman98, spirityoda and ChrisSr like this.
  4. ChrisSr

ChrisSr New Member

Right, but looking for details such as year, series or name.

5. ChrisSr

ChrisSr New Member

All we can find is Freedom Girl with Debt and Death however none with Slave Queen

6. TONYBRONX

TONYBRONX Well-Known Member

7. ChrisSr

ChrisSr New Member

I sell a lot of coins and we found this one in a box of my partners. He bought it awhile back can not recall much about it. We have searched everywhere and are not able to find this coin or anything about it anywhere. All we can find is Freedom Girl with Debt and Death however none with Slave Queen.
    I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks in advance

Attached Files:

8. afantiques

afantiques Well-Known Member

The sentiments appear to make it the first 'sovereign citizen' themed token or round that I have seen.
    Part of the sov-cit woo is that you are all slaves and the evil corporate US government keeps you that way with debt.

It is, of course, not a coin.

9. chrisild

chrisild Coin Collector

The same company that had the Freedom Girl pieces made also sold the Slave Queen rounds ...

Christian

10. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

Silver Bullet Silver Shield is the company that made that round.
    I have a few of their rounds (Slave Queen, Freedom Girl, and another I can't remember). Yours is a reissue of to different issues.

If I remember correctly, there was some pretty shady dealings with the company and money stuffs and the founders split to form different companies.

They had some great designs, namely the ones designed by Heid Wastweet (http://www.wastweetstudio.com/), but their politics were a bit out there for me lol.

11. ken454

ken454 Well-Known Member

12. harley bissell

harley bissell Well-Known Member

I would have guessed Banksi but ken454 nailed it correctly and provided ample proof. Good on him.

Draft saved Draft deleted