CAC or MAC certification is a fake

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by DANIEL HENRIQUEZ, Jul 6, 2022.

Tags:
  1. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

You can't get anything right. Try actually reading what the truth is.

AdamL and Kentucky like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

...so, a green bean means that if you crack and resubmit, you'll get the same grade!

4. imrich

imrich Supporter! Supporter

I've collected CACed coins since John allowed me to be a authorized collector.

I believe I've seen considerable misinformation about CAC in this thread, both Pro and Con.

Since they've started I've probably averaged 2 coins a week of 3 to 5 digit sum worth, mostly pre-1933 U.S. Gold.

I will admit there are CACed coins out in existence with questionable grades, but I also admit I believe there are some "copy" beans on questionable grade Top Tier graded "junk".

I believe the coin/bean worth is only a function of the buyer grading capabilities.

JMHO

Kentucky likes this.
  5. ede1964

ede1964 Active Member

I agree, on my second popcorn already, two more pages of comments to go LOL

imrich and charley like this.
  6. Casman

Casman Well-Known Member

I think this is some sort of linguistic experiment. If it’s not the sticker raising the price then what is it? Spiritual guidance?

7. Casman

Casman Well-Known Member

I think I got it, he said “just because a person puts a sticker”…

This is technically correct. It’s the “a person that’s the play on words”.

8. charley

charley Well-Known Member

Not that it is important at all, and God knows my linguistics confuse many all the time and all most some of the time, as to meaning and intent, But, your 2 posts above this post by me, raised the bar to unmatchable height as to meaning and intent.

I am old. I forget things.

9. Casman

Casman Well-Known Member

I’m old too. I’m just trying to figure out what this guys saying. I’ve played CAC and it works for my clients.

MAC I think is McDonald’s. I however, prefer the Whopper.

10. charley

charley Well-Known Member

I just think what you are trying to do your best to figure out what the Op was or is trying to say, is on an equal level of interpreting Custer was the victor at Little Bighorn.

Draft saved Draft deleted