Buyer to Block

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by jwitten, Oct 8, 2015.

1. jwitten

jwitten Well-Known Member

I had a smart aleck question about a coin, so I check out his left feedback, and it looks like he loves leaving negatives. I blocked him, and you might want to to. thesalvagecenter

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. TX15FX4

TX15FX4 Active Member

How do you block someone on ebay?

coinzip likes this.
  4. jwitten

If you have any current auctions, click on the bid list. Scroll down, and you will see a link to block bidders or delete bids

5. Stephan77

Stephan77 Well-Known Member

I can never find that particular link on eBay for some reason.

If you Google: Buyer/Bidder Management

It comes up for me at the top of the page. Click that, and it will take you directly to your own eBay blocked bidders management tool - it does for me anyway.

Then click: Add an eBay user to my Blocked Bidder/Buyer List

6. Chiefbullsit

Chiefbullsit CRAZY HORSE

What was his question?

7. charlietig

charlietig Well-Known Member

I don't believe there is one....

8. Chiefbullsit

Chiefbullsit CRAZY HORSE

Take your medication.

9. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

10. jwitten

5 negative in just a few short month. Some for slow shipping, etc, which could easily be weather related or post office fault. Some for no mint mark, or not 90% silver, which can easily be seen when bidding. Yes, they were seller goof ups, but easily visible when bidding. I have had seller mixups like that, but do not leave negatives for them. Anyone that is that negative happy, I would rather not take my chances with. And I gave the pcgs coin facts for my coin, and he claimed I was making up information. I replied and gave him the link for the coin facts, then blocked him.

11. medoraman

medoraman Supporter! Supporter

That buyer does seem negative happy. I am betting he simply does not know the game on Ebay.

12. Stephan77

Stephan77 Well-Known Member

I agree that it's smart to block this guy. I have some "best offers" on eBay all include free shipping. If somebody offers like .01 then I always block an idiot such as this. I just don't have time to fool around with these dopes.

green18 and jwitten like this.
  13. charlie123

charlie123 Well-Known Member

Blocked.

btw there's a member here who many posters think gives out completely unreasonable negs.

14. 19Lyds

19Lyds Member of the United States of Confusion

Folks are certainly welcomed to block whomever they wish on eBay but I have not blocked this user since my eBay practices would never illicit a negative from him.

15. jwitten

So you can control the post office? I know they have re-routed my packages before, making them a couple days late. He would negative that.

16. 19Lyds

Like I said, my eBay practices would not illicit a negative from this buyer.

17. jwitten

Congrats on being able to guarantee the postal delivery speed!

18. 19Lyds

I never had a problem with the USPS Delivery Speed. Everything has ALWAYS Been delivered within the time frame the service allows.

TX15FX4 and Andrew Snovell like this.
  19. charlietig

charlietig Well-Known Member

You can say that again my friend.

20. coinzip

coinzip Well-Known Member

21. messydesk

messydesk Well-Known Member

Go to eBay, then scroll to the bottom and click on "Site Map." You'll see the bidder blocking link near the top of the second column under the seller tools.

TX15FX4 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted