BU 1911 GOLD $2.5 and LOTS of AU-MS Indian Cents and Early Lincolns. Two half dimes.

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by CoinKeeper, Mar 19, 2012.

1. CoinKeeper

CoinKeeper Keeper of Coins

I've got a bunch of gorgeous indian head cents and early lincolns along with a couple half dimes and a quarter eagle. The cents vary from AU-MS (a couple XF) and the half dimes are both in nice circulated condition. A description and price for each coin is listed below. Payment is via PayPal gift or regular PayPal +3%. If you are buying several of my coins I would consider check or cash. Shipping is included in the price listed. Send me an offer if you don't like the price.

Up for sale is a gorgeous gold quarter eagle minted in 1911. It is uncirculated and sharp looking coins in low-MS condition. $365 shipped.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LINCOLNS

1910 - UNC. Lots of luster and red color on the reverse and less on the obverse. Parts of the coin are toned and what appear as hairlines in the picture are just patches of toning on the natural coin surface. $50
    [​IMG][​IMG]

1917-D - UNC Brown. Great looking uncirculated chocolate brown coin with luster. Beautiful piece. $60
    [​IMG][​IMG]

1919-D - UNC Red Brown. Another nice uncirculated lincoln that has luster and some red color. Very nice piece with original crusty reverse. $90
    [​IMG][​IMG]

INDIANS

1859 - XF. Nice original uncleaned extremely fine copper-nickel example of an indian head. Slightly weak reverse. Only date in the type! $60
    [​IMG][​IMG]

1887 - AU. Gorgeous high-AU cent with even chocolate brown toning and glossy surface. Nice and original with crusty details. Looks amazing in hand. $40
    [​IMG][​IMG]

1892 - AU. A nice coin with beautiful original toning. Solid grade. $20
    [​IMG][​IMG]

1900 - AU. Another sharp looking cent with nice toning. Color on obverse is off, it's more like the reverse. $15
    [​IMG][​IMG]

1902 - AU. A great high-AU coin with very clean fields and still some red color left. Color is more brown than pictures show. $17
    [​IMG][​IMG]

1906 - AU. Solid mid-AU coin with nice even chocolate color. $12
    [​IMG][​IMG]

HALF DIMES

I have two circulated 1853 arrows half dimes for sale. One is VFish+ and the other is G. I have no idea what I should ask price-wise. Best offer gets one or both
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]