Broas Bros - 1863 CWT Question

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by DallasCoinsNThings, Dec 7, 2017.

1. BRandM

BRandM Counterstamp Collector

I forgot about Ernie, PennyGuy. I haven't bought much from him over the years, but he and Steve both have a great reputation.

Bruce

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Oldhoopster

Oldhoopster Member of the ANA since 1982

I am a big fan of reference books. Over the last 30 years I have about 200 diff volumes (sucks when you have to move). Everything from Ancient Greek and Roman to Lincoln cents. I could have bought some really great coins with the money I spent on books, but the knowledge I gained from them has paid me back immensely

4. DallasCoinsNThings

DallasCoinsNThings Numismaniac

Well, I've contacted both Steve and Ernie, so hopefully I will get some help on an approximate value and the best format to sell it!

Thank you, EVERYONE, for your assistance!!!

5. jrw711

jrw711 Member

Definitely buy with confidence from Ernie and Steve...I have purchased CWT from them (and many others) since the 1960’s. For example, Mark Glazer sold me a trial CWT many years ago.

6. DallasCoinsNThings

Well, I was mistaken in the Token that I THOUGHT was rare. The two photos that I had were actually from 2 different Tokens... BUT... I did get a collection of 24 Civil War Tokens, plus a couple extra. I think most of them are rather common, but in great condition!

1209171312.jpg 1209171313.jpg

7. DallasCoinsNThings

FYI... I am posting these all for sale on EBay... My Seller Name is dallascoinsnthings

Draft saved Draft deleted