Brinks Armored half dollar hunters

Discussion in 'Coin Roll Hunting' started by coinsrus1000, Dec 17, 2012.

1. coinsrus1000

coinsrus1000 Active Member

Do any half dollar coin roll hunters prefer Brinks rolls to any others? I never have any luck with them, the ones i have seen and searched thru i have had no luck, is it possible the Brinks employes can grab them, I don't think that to be possible in this day and age with cameras everywhere to me sounds like stealing, anyways whats your favorite armored coin rolls and give you the best luck, and to all my fellow crh best of luck in your next searches......:rolleyes:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. TaborTot22

TaborTot22 Well-Known Member

I actually have the best luck in my area (Indiana) with Brinks. I have tried Garda and Loomis but Brinks is the company that I have the best luck with.

4. FadeToBlack

FadeToBlack New Member

No banks around here use Brinks any more, just businesses.

5. abuckmaster147

abuckmaster147 Well-Known Member

I have been getting a lot from brinks Lately and the darn things are all brand new coins? I have been having better luck myself in NY with loomis.

6. abuckmaster147

abuckmaster147 Well-Known Member

I guess I do not understand all this. My half's come from my bank in flat rectangular boxes Yellow on box I think string and sons or what ever rolls? OK now my credit union gives me small square boxes Brown color on them and I believe they say from the Fed inside sometimes brown wrappers sometimes clear plastic.
    Now the manager at the credit union said when I asked the other day she says they all come from the fed but dif banks have dif delivery's. I think she is wrong Can any one tell me? The way I understood it was loomis has a center in Buffalo NY that takes bags of coins and then wraps them and boxes them. But someone else said they all go to one big Fed center in Big bags where they get rolled then distributed to dif carriers then to banks?

7. coinsrus1000

coinsrus1000 Active Member

i have no idea a fed bank i think all the armored company's are considered fed banks at fed backed

Draft saved Draft deleted