Box of Uncirculated 2019-D Lincoln Shield Cents

Discussion in 'Coin Roll Hunting' started by RandyK, May 5, 2020.

1. RandyK

RandyK Member

One of the boxes I brought home from the Bank is 2500 BU 2019-D Shield Cents. During the Quarantine this could have been something to occupy my time. But now things are starting to open up again here in Texas and I don't know if the return on invested time would payoff. What do y"all think, is there enough to look for with 2019-Ds? 20200421_134942.jpg 20200421_135009.jpg

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Robert Ransom

Robert Ransom Well-Known Member

"If you've got the time, we've got the beer..."
    What can it hurt? You could find a slew of DDO's or DDR's or RPM's or clashed dies, etc. Like the commercial said, "If you've got the time..." :)
    Unless you have something better to do.

4. RandyK

RandyK Member

Oh I have the time!! But every time I think that I find something on a Denver Shield Cent it is said to be DDD. Now I know that 2019 Philly cents have some DDOs.

5. Robert Ransom

Well, get to it my man and maybe? Can't hurt. I'm going through two cloth pouches my wife handed me, so far nothing, but I can't stop myself. I'm looking for that 1804 Bowed Liberty Dollar. ;)

6. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

RPM's ceased to exist when the Mint stopped punching the mintmarks into the working dies about 1990. ~ Chris

Robert Ransom and Danomite like this.
  7. Danomite

Danomite What do you say uh-huh

8. Robert Ransom

Got me there. It was 1990 and I got carried away listing variations. My bad. :oops::oops::oops:

RandyK likes this.
  9. Bambam8778

Bambam8778 Well-Known Member

Did someone say beer?

RandyK likes this.
  10. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

If you have the time enjoy searching them. After all, you did buy them to be searched didn't you?

Robert Ransom likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted