BOOKS FOR SALE

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by SchwaVB57, Apr 23, 2021.

1. SchwaVB57

SchwaVB57 Well-Known Member

The Shelby County Coin Club has a few more donated books to pass on to Numismatic collectors for a donation to the club. The buyers of past offered books are extremely appreciated for their support.

If interested, each book is $5.00. Shipping will be Media Mail and determined by the amount of books purchased. The list of Titles and Authors are:

3 Book Set: The Financial History of the United States (Volume I, II, III); Albert S. Bolles.

4 Book Set: Documentary History of Banking & Currency in the United States (Volume I, II, III, IV); Paula A. Sammelson and Herman E. Krooss

British Museum Department of Coins and Medals: A Guide To The Principal coins of The Greeks, Circ. 700 BC - AD270; Based on the work of Barclay V. Head

2 Book Set: Medallic Illustrations of British History (Volume I, II); Edward Hawkins

Catalogue of English Coins in the British Museum, Henry II, Cross And Crosslets Type

The Standard Catalogue of English Milled Coinage in silver, Copper, and Bronze; 1662-1972;
    Geoffery M. Cope and P. Alan Rayner

Florida Paper Money: An Illustration History 1817-1934; Ronald J. Benice

World Paper Money Errors; Morland C. Fischer

Reading And Dating Roman Imperial Coins (Torn Cover, Published 1959), Zander H. Klawans

Last but not least:

A 10 Volume Set 2001-2010 The Numismatic Chronicle ( Hard Cover Set); If Interested, a $35.00 donation includes shipping.

If interested, PM me. I do not have any pictures of the books. They are not in Pristine condition. They are reference books and some use occurred.

Also, payment is Money Order or Personnel Checks made out to shelby County Coin Club.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021