Book on Silver Bullion Coins

Discussion in 'World Coins' started by sonlarson, Apr 26, 2018.

1. sonlarson

sonlarson World Silver Collector

I spent about a month trying to put this together. I had to fix a lot of errors which became tedious and frustrating. I hope I found and fixed them all. I have been wanting to put something together to display my collection of Silver Bullion Coins for a while now and decided to just do it. I tried to add some useful information along the way to make it a little more interesting. Please feel free to critique and make comments. The book an be view at this link: http://online.flipbuilder.com/gwav/zuni/

Silver Bullion Coins cover.jpg

Other books and albums can be view at :
    https://digitalcoinalbums.com/samples

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
    Steve66 and Nathan401 like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. lordmarcovan

lordmarcovan Eclectic & Eccentric Moderator

My Adobe Flash player on this machine at work did not like your link and refused to load anything, but after an excruciatingly long wait, it did provide some alternate links. Trying the "mobile" then provided (though I wasnt on a mobile device), it worked and looked fine, and the "simplified" option showed a set of somewhat smaller images.

That's one issue with these "flip book" formats. They can be slow to load (or, as in my case, impossible to load some times). The crunchy sounding "flip" sound effect when you turn the pages might be annoying to some, but it's subtle, and not a big issue.

Once you're in and viewing 'em, they look fantastic.

Had a quick peek at a couple of your albums. Excellent presentation.

Is it a lot of work?

sonlarson likes this.
  4. sonlarson

5. lordmarcovan

I am presently on a desktop PC at work, with the Chrome browser.

Nope, I didn't have any issues with the links once I was on the site. Mind you, I didn't try them all on this brief visit, but did peek at at least two albums (US Type and the Silver Bullion), and they looked great.

6. Nathan401

Nathan401 Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Well done!! I flipped through with no problems. Are these all yours or did you have to resort to stock images for some of the more obscure-ish rounds?

7. sonlarson

Thanks. I use Chrome also. I did recently upgraded my version the Flash, so maybe a glitch with that. Rechecked how I did upload of files and the link is supposed to load flash first and them HTML5 second. It should support all PCs and mobile devises. Checked the software and there is a way to delete sound, but I would have to delete and reformat all of the books to enable. just going to have to listen to the funny noise.

8. sonlarson

Thanks, I own all of the coins displayed.

9. lordmarcovan

FWIW, our Flash player here on these work computers is probably out of date. Certainly our Adobe Reader software is, and that's starting to cause problems.

Draft saved Draft deleted