Bombay hook DDR

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by usmc60, Jul 10, 2016.

1. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

Here is another one to compare it with. But this one also has some doubling. Notice how the two humps are even. Compared to the other one with an appendage to the right on the second hump.

I'm sure if John thought it was a chip he would definitely tell me it's a chip not doubling. As he's done several times on my submissions. ct4-19-1 (2).jpg As you can see in this photo it shows signs of doubling in three spots. usmc60

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

Maybe this comparison will help wex-2.png

4. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

Well I ended up sending that one back to John for a third time. Just came across this one. You know what they say a third time is a charm,
    When it comes to these new DDs. I basically lost and have to rely on the professionals. usmc60 ct4-24-1 (2).jpg

dchjr likes this.
  5. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

It seems a third time is a charm. Here's what John Wexler has decided on these two coins
    Coin #1 is a 2015-P 25¢ DE WDDR-040 which is a new listing for my files.

Coin #2 is a 2015-P 25¢ DE WDDR-041 which is a new listing for my files

With all the problems John has been dealing with since the end of last year, it's not surprising.I'm glad to see he's back on his feet and doing quite well. usmc60

tommyc03 and dchjr like this.
  6. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

This is one of my fines. I have it listed in my files as a UDDR 001 usmc60 ct5-7-2.jpg

7. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

Well I came across another one I'd like to throw in here UDDR 002 ct5-13-12.jpg :rolleyes::blackalien:

8. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

UDDR 003:confused::confused:o_O:blackalien: WIN_20170519_15_01_53_Pro.jpg

9. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

I'm going to have to send this one into John. For now I'm going to call it aUDDR 002 stage B
    It resembles the 02 but looked down at the bottom Bush array and compare it to the one on the 02 there is a difference.
    Did not notice any similar die markers between the two. Oh well we'll see what John says in a month. USMC60 ct5-22-7.jpg

10. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

Here's another one that I have to send in the John UDDR 003 bh-1.jpg

Draft saved Draft deleted