Bison varieties vs french fry

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by Errorcoins, Jun 5, 2005.

1. Errorcoins

Errorcoins Senior Member

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Spider

Spider ~

haha, that funny how people actually bid on it

4. Golden Pennies

Golden Pennies New Member

Not to mention that 13 people bid on it and it sold for 197 dollars.

5. JeffersonNickel

JeffersonNickel New Member

Well I certainly will be on the lookout for large fries now..

6. OldDan

OldDan 共和党

Well, errorcoins go ahead and sell these Buffalo's on eBAy, I can predict exactly 13 people who will bid on it. That is unless they find out I'm giving them away everyday to anyone who wants them. They are "spenders" not something to make your fortune on.

7. Errorcoins

Errorcoins Senior Member

Hey old dude, did YOU spend any of those three legged buffalos way back when????

After all it was just excessive die polishing on the 3 legged buffalo, a minor error, right???

So would you spend the speared bison as well?, just a minor gouge.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personal attack comment deleted. We don't flame on this forum, seriously or in jest.

8. x78089

x78089 Member

Hmmm a rather interesting find...I guess....LOL

Sorry Ryan, no buy/sell/trade allowed outside the open/auction forums.
    Ryan

9. JD White

JD White MTTs - gotta love 'em

Now that's rich. Up here on this mountain we don't even see any of the hand shakin' or the keel boat Jeffersons in circulation let alone the Buffalos, and you're giving them away. I guess living remote rural (UPS term) has a couple of drawbacks, but I'll get over it. Maybe I'll go bid on the thing. No,... wait,... no liquid funds. Oh well, if they're anything like the new quarters the quality control is probably in the toliet anyway.

..JD

10. OldDan

OldDan 共和党

boy am i glad to be running into you again JD. It's been a long time and I have missed your wise and learned comments. So you want Buffalo's do you. Well, send me a PM and include an address.

Gosh it's good to have the sheriff back! Yippie!!!![​IMG]

11. JD White

JD White MTTs - gotta love 'em

Boy howdy, I'll say. I was having a dickens of a time with this "gum ball" machine of mine. I suddenly couldn't access the forum or exchange email with Peter and couldn't figure out why. Even after a complete hard drive redo, but it may have been more the fault of my ISP because I changed ISPs and I'mmmmm backkkkk!! :)

"Learned comments?" :rolleyes: Well I don't know about that. I don't have all that much to say and have always preferred to sit and just read (OK, lurk).

And as for being "sheriff", nope, I'm retired. I've traded the handcuffs and badge for a rock hammer and have been roamin' around the outdoors looking fur purty rocks. And while I thank you for the nickel offer, that wasn't my intention. I rarely collect anything dated after 1964 for several reasons: I prefer the feel and sound silver made to today's clad c**p, and the mint's quality control today is so far in the toilet it's unbelievable.

..JD

12. Spider

Spider ~

Welcome back JD,

I now see how foolish the fighting seems from a distance

13. Errorcoins

Errorcoins Senior Member

The Bisons aren't clad, but you know that already.

That's another reason I like them so much.

Draft saved Draft deleted