birthday coins & bills

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by lotusboyrulz, Apr 24, 2014.

1. lotusboyrulz

lotusboyrulz Member

so my birthday is April 30th. what are some good coins or bills that i should ask for. i allready have seated liberty all besides dollar. i also have some Carson cities . i was thinking about a Morgan or trade dollar . i was also looking at getting a $10 buffalo bill and or a $1 black eagle bill. what else do you think i should get??

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. spirityoda

spirityoda Coin Junky

get what YOU like. what is on the top of your want list ?

4. Edward Sulak

Edward Sulak MuyGrande

If I could ask for a bill it would be like an up-ladder silver certificate that would be neat. As far as a coin I'd ask for an 1879-CC Ms-65+ that would be sweet. :)

5. josh's coins

josh's coins Well-Known Member

it all depends on how rich your parents are and how much of a good person they think you are.

I'd ask them for a double eagle

spirityoda likes this.
  6. lotusboyrulz

lotusboyrulz Member

Yea I will ask for a 1933 double eagle (jk). On the top of my list is a seated dollar cc or O .

7. Collect89

Collect89 Coin Collector

The seated dollar is something that you might cherish for many years to come. Make sure you parents know how to avoid problem and counterfeit examples. Perhaps you should pick an example & then point the parents to it.

My seated liberty dollars were originally purchased with ANA certificates which gave me a warm-fuzzy feeling that they were genuine.

ANACS Certificate.JPG I don't know why this posted rotated 90-degrees.

8. spirityoda

spirityoda Coin Junky

seated dollars are great but very pricey. :jawdrop::)

9. josh's coins

josh's coins Well-Known Member

tell your parents to buy a flowing hair dollar off mainebill

Draft saved Draft deleted