Birth Year Set

Discussion in 'World Coins' started by CamaroDMD, Jan 14, 2018.

1. CamaroDMD

CamaroDMD [Insert Clever Title] Supporter

You could do a Caps Album custom. The only issue is...you'd have to be sure that each coin size fits inside a specific sized capsule. Since you are thinking about small denomination...most would probably fit inside a ringed A. But, you would have to check first. Something like this might be an option for me too. Maybe pick one coin from each country.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. sakata

sakata Devil's Advocate

So you decided to go the OPEC way - One Penny Every Country - where penny takes on its original meaning of the smallest coin of the country.

4. Histman

Histman Too Many Coins, Not Enough Time!

It appears to be the least expensive, most feasible way of doing it, and still itches my compulsive obsession with having to "have it all." Again, my stumbling block at the moment is storage-display.

5. Histman

Histman Too Many Coins, Not Enough Time!

Anybody have any experience using these types of coin holders or other similar ones? If so, how well do they preserve the coin and will they fit in a standard coin album vinyl slot?

Guardhouse Tetra 2x2 Coin Holders

[​IMG]
    Click below for larger image
    [​IMG] We're sure you'll love these great looking coin holders by Guardhouse! Excellent for long term storage, crystal clear protective capsule houses a black foam insert that securely holds your coin in place. Easily store in Guardhouse Tetra 2x2 Storage Boxes or any standard 2x2 storage box! Sold in handy packs of 10, these are sure to be a big hit with coin collectors!

Draft saved Draft deleted