Billion Dollar Wreck: That figures!

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by cpm9ball, Feb 8, 2016.

1. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

Well, the second installment started at 10pm on the History Channel. Just as I figured, most of it was a repeat of the first segment with a few minutes of new footage added.

We got better coverage of the Titanic, and it was 2.5 miles down, not 278 feet!

Chris

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. josh's coins

josh's coins Well-Known Member

This is the worst way to promote a new show ever. The History channel really went downhill. too much reality tv bullcrap

brandon spiegel likes this.
  4. wcoins

wcoins GEM-ber

278 feet? Can't they just somehow build a circle wall or something and drain the inside area? :)

I am watching now, is this a rerun?

5. cpm9ball

For the most part, even though the listing said "New".

Chris

6. josh's coins

josh's coins Well-Known Member

False advertising. Time for a law suit.

In the case of Cointalk v. History channel the jury finds in favor of CoinTalk and demands that the History channel give them their own show about coins in addition to a settlement of $1,000,000 to be used at the discretion of the CoinTalk Management. :hungover:

Stevearino and paddyman98 like this.
  7. JPeace$

JPeace$ Coinaholic

I hope you're joking.

8. cpm9ball

No way, Jose! If Chumlee can get $25K per episode, then we should get at least ten times that in addition to a $5 million signing bonus.

Chris

9. Burnside_Q

Burnside_Q Member

I watched the first episode last night, I can already tell I'm not going to enjoy this show. Thought I was going to learn something but ended up just shaking my head every time they teased information on the murder. The girlfriend talked me into ordering cable, but I'm quickly remembering why I didn't bother for 10+ years.

10. HOLLYWOOD

HOLLYWOOD Active Member

11. Kevin Wagner

Kevin Wagner New Member

Doesn't seem like a good crew, the old man running the show is easily seen with a lot of greed. he doesn't seem to be a good teacher , just dishes out money in hopes every one around him will do the job for him. No sympathy for the diver (rookie) when that little incident happened. Clearly he couldn't get an expert diver, and you probably know why nobody wants to be apart of this shcam

12. Conder101

Conder101 Numismatist

Couldn't get one, or wouldn't pay for one.?

13. BDW Captain

BDW Captain New Member

For numismatists, read my book The Tsar's Treasure and you'll find a thoroughly researched and documented story which will play out on BDW. This is very real, untold history. Thx for watching. The "old man" :)

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
Draft saved Draft deleted