Big: NGC have added "Grade Date" to their cert verifier!!!

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Burton Strauss III, Sep 28, 2026 at 4:38 PM.

  1. Burton Strauss III

    Burton Strauss III Brother can you spare a trime? Supporter

    Just noticed this in the last hour...

    Screenshot 2026-09-28 152631.png Screenshot 2026-09-28 152336.png
     
  2. Avatar

    Guest User Guest



    to hide this ad.
  3. physics-fan3.14

    physics-fan3.14 You got any more of them.... prooflikes?

    Oh my gosh, this is actually really big news. They've always been very tight-lipped about that. I can't wait to see the data that comes from this.

    I just ran a couple of my coins to confirm - yes, it's true!

    I wonder what they are saying about it over on the NGC forums?
     
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2026 at 4:57 PM
  4. samclemens3991

    samclemens3991 Well-Known Member

    If I wasn't banned for no apparent reason I would check. This is big news. I wonder if it will become an industry standard. James
     

Share This Page