BEWARE OF EBAY SELLER SELLING CHINA FAKES !!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'World Coins' started by kolyan760, May 15, 2018.

1. serafino

serafino Well-Known Member

Does any major country in the world have less integrity than China

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. *coins

*coins Well-Known Member

I find it very scary that you can buy inserts for 1 oz bars, especially when you can buy counterfeit bars from China too. Someone could just buy a gold bar, put it in a fake assay, and nobody would ever know it was fake.

4. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

Which does happen and why bars are falling out of favor. Last I had checked the Perth mint had a few pages up about how to detect fakes of their stuff

5. Mkman123

Mkman123 Well-Known Member

@baseball21 I used to like the perth mint gold but after seeing and reading about fakes, no thanks, I will completely avoid them!

6. lordmarcovan

lordmarcovan Eclectic & Eccentric Moderator

That sort of sweeping generalization is meaningless when applied to 1.4 billion people.

Sure, there are thousands upon thousands of shady operators in China. Just like there are everywhere else.

And there are millions upon millions of upright, decent people. Just like there are everywhere else.

Does China as a nation have a lot of ethical problems in business and trade? Sure it does. But let's not forget that few nations are entirely innocent.

7. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

It’s not just a problem for them. It’s one reason why a lot of people have moved away from gold bars. It’s also one of if not the biggest reason people want certified bullion now.

Mkman123 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted