Best Ebay Photography Ever!

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Mat, Oct 26, 2012.

1. lonegunlawyer

lonegunlawyer Numismatist Esq.

It reminds me of the Korean guy who tried out for American Idol a few years back. He thought he could sing and he ends up selling a crap load of albums. Our ebay girl probably thought (and thinks) she took some of the best pics to show her wares. Who knows how she'll do. However, none of her other auctions have attracted any attention, but her latest pics have improved a bit.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. lonegunlawyer

Her latest pics are a bit better than that.

Are you even trying?

4. Kirkuleez

Kirkuleez 80 proof

Your coin is waaaaay too clear. Good try though. BTW all items for sale need to go into the proper forum. :)

5. Detecto92

Detecto92 Well-Known Member

It's not for sale :)

6. Kirkuleez

Kirkuleez 80 proof

That guy sang the national anthem at a Hornets game a couple of years ago and got booed really bad, but he really deserved it. I like his name though, I mean who wouldn't like a name like Hung?

7. lonegunlawyer

Especially if your last name is Lo.

8. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

No, you're missing the fancy head light. :D

9. lonegunlawyer

Also, Detecto, you need to have this certain look of concentration 2 steps shy of constipation.

10. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

Going out on a limb here, but I just had to do it.

First name, Wang?

11. lonegunlawyer

That is the perfect Asian name, for a guy, of course!

PS Our girl's auction is over $16, I may be out of the running, but good luck to those who are still going for it.

12. Detecto92

Detecto92 Well-Known Member

The end result of this auction is going to be a hoot.

The girl is going to be left scratching her head wondering why this coin brought so much money. On the other hand, I wonder if the winning bidder will actually pay for the coin, or if it will just be a mere joke.

13. lonegunlawyer

Joking or not, a bid is a bid and a thing of honor and I am sure the final high bidder will follow through. I would have gone as high as $15 for fun and even paid in the end if I had won. This is all great fun and I see no ill will in it towards our girl.

Again, if it was me, and later brought to my attention the comedy of it, I would laugh right along with others. I mean I have walked before a judge before with my fly down and had it brought to my attention in front of 20 other attorneys. Sure it was embarrassing, but I could not deny it was funny just because i was the ONE. It was very funny.

PS She has a bid on her Italian coin. I did her another favor and bid. I just bumped it from .99 to over $6.

14. COINnoisseur

COINnoisseur Professional Amateur

I think the most important fact is being overlooked. Not only is this the worst example of ebay photography but also the ugliest man on ebay. I'm guessing it's a man.

15. lonegunlawyer

It may be the worst example of ebay photography (in fact, it probably is), but what it is is very, very super ridiculously hilarious.

PS I think our ebayer is a female (she is selling a wedding dress).

16. Juan Blanco

Juan Blanco New Member

It's Pat, guys.

17. jolumoga

jolumoga Active Member

18. lonegunlawyer

No, maybe not, but what is bad is the picture. The picture is sooooooo bad, it is rather good - bordering on artistic.

19. GreatWalrus

GreatWalrus WHEREZ MAH BUKKIT

Did he look at the pic before uploading it?

20. lonegunlawyer

My guess would be that Pat took a few pictures and used the best one. :)

21. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

It's sad to think that that is the best of many attempts.

Draft saved Draft deleted