Best Ebay Photography Ever!

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Mat, Oct 26, 2012.

1. lonegunlawyer

lonegunlawyer Numismatist Esq.

That's it, first thing tomorrow morning I'm gonna put in another bid. We'll see just how far the current bidder is willing to go.

This is actually a lot of fun. Our ebay girl has got to be wondering what is so special about that particular coin because none of her other auctions have received any bids.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. LostDutchman

LostDutchman Under Staffed & Overly Motivated Supporter

I would guess the high bidder is willing to go pretty high... ;)

4. jjack

jjack Captain Obvious

Not sure about this seller but some of ebayers do have mental disorders and other syndromes. Take up coin collecting or trading card games as hobbies so lets keep that in mind...

5. tgaw

tgaw Member

you guys have one of his coins up to 11 dollars or are there other bidders that have out bid you.kind of funny and i know he/she is happy.this is an entertaining post.

6. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

The last laugh will be the seller's.

7. lonegunlawyer

I hope all have a laugh or, at least, a smile. If I did something like this and it was later pointed out to me how funny and unusual it was to others, I'd laugh with everyone else.

8. TexasTwister

TexasTwister Member

I showed the auction photo to my wife, and she said, "Aww, poor girl" without batting an eye, so I guess that's good enough for me. I asked her how she knew the gender, and she said she just "knew". I guess it's a woman thing...

9. SPP Ottawa

SPP Ottawa Numismatist

Obviously, a direct descendant of Spanish royalty... check Spain, 2 Reales, KM#599... :devil:

10. Blaubart

Blaubart Melt Value = 4.50

Arg! I've been outbid...

I figure it's all in good fun, so long as whoever does end up winning this actually pays for it.

11. tgaw

tgaw Member

you guys are to much lol.she will be so happy she will never leave ebay and may become the next power seller.

12. medoraman

medoraman Well-Known Member

Yeah, that to me and other "old timers" on Ebay, was the classic.

13. tgaw

tgaw Member

missed that one lol.

14. medoraman

medoraman Well-Known Member

I will bet you a steel cent its googlable. :)

15. tgaw

tgaw Member

no bet,but i had not thought of that.

16. pumpkinpie

pumpkinpie what is this I don*t even

Yup. How nasty!

17. lonegunlawyer

OK, I tried putting in another bid, but someone seems determined to win this. I have been pushed to the point of serious consideration on this fine specimen (perhaps one of the finest known). Well, if I'm gonna be able to afford to go higher in my bidding, I better get to work.

18. tgaw

tgaw Member

there may never be another like it,but sometimes it better to just let it go.

19. lonegunlawyer

I just may have to do that.

20. Kirkuleez

Kirkuleez 80 proof

$13.06, Amazing. This seller is the greatest marketing strategist of all time.

21. Detecto92

Detecto92 Well-Known Member

Maybe I should try it.
    PIXECT-20121029234720.jpg

Draft saved Draft deleted