Best Ebay Photography Ever!

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Mat, Oct 26, 2012.

1. lonegunlawyer

lonegunlawyer Numismatist Esq.

I am very grateful for your concerns. However, should I win both, I will use one as my white elephant gift at the firm Christmas party this year.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. jolumoga

jolumoga Active Member

That's obviously an eBay newbie. Let's be nice, people. And, lucky for this person, despite the bad pic, there's a bidder! :p

4. Eps

Eps Coin hoarder/ lover

Mabye bad pics are the new sales pitch, after all, lone did bid because of the pic:D

5. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

6. buddy16cat

buddy16cat Well-Known Member

Did you ever see that picture of a teapot listed on Ebay where the naked guy is reflected on it who is taking the picture? That one was truly funny.

7. buddy16cat

buddy16cat Well-Known Member

They got a bidder, looks like someone was amused enough to bid. Was it somoene here?

8. Eps

Eps Coin hoarder/ lover

Ya, it was lonegun

9. roll searcher

roll searcher coin hunter

I'm curious as to how the coin (and possibly the human?) will be packaged.

10. lonegunlawyer

I'm still the high bidder! Whooo whooo! Everybody gonna let me have this auction at the bargain price of $5?

11. tgaw

tgaw Member

watch out for the late bidders not that i would of course just lookin out for your interresrs,

12. SPP Ottawa

SPP Ottawa Numismatist

Are you also bidding on the wedding dress lonegunlawyer?? (see the seller's other items)

13. DClayville

DClayville Member

They got a few other coins for sale and a wedding dress .Says only worn for 1 hr

14. lonegunlawyer

I can tell there is a sniper among you. I will have to increase my my bid. I may look into bidding on the other coin if it is as hilarious, I mean enticing, as the first. :)

15. tgaw

tgaw Member

lol sorry could not resist.

16. Eps

Eps Coin hoarder/ lover

Well, either he is a man woman, or a woman because he wore a wedding dress

17. Eps

Eps Coin hoarder/ lover

Haha!

18. Kirkuleez

Kirkuleez 80 proof

I'm the new high bidder. I couldn't resist costing a lawyer a little more dough. :yes:

19. lonegunlawyer

That is a mighty, mighty large dress. I think the market for such a dress, especially of the wedding type, is slim. :)

I also see some other choice coins I just might have to place a bid on. They look like key dates.

20. tgaw

tgaw Member

i will wait for the price drop on the dress i think i can make it into a nice set of curtains.

21. lonegunlawyer

Very, very funny. Making a lawyer who drives an 86 Honda Accord dig into his piggy bank to win this auction.

PS I am sure the bidding is exciting our ebay girl.

Draft saved Draft deleted